An experimental examination of general equilibrium tax incidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter M. Mieszkowski, 1967. "On the Theory of Tax Incidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 250.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Lawrence H. Summers, 1988.
NBER Working Papers
1864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215.
- Noussair, C.N. & Plott, C. & Riezman, R., 1995.
"An experimental investigation of the patterns of international trade,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-387775, Tilburg University.
- Noussair, Charles N & Plott, Charles R & Riezman, Raymond G, 1995. "An Experimental Investigation of the Patterns of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 462-91, June.
- Noussair, Charles & Plott, Charles & Riezman, Raymond., . "An Experimental Investigation of the Patterns of International Trade," Working Papers 799, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Solow, John L., 1986. "Interindustry flows and the incidence of the corporate income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 359-368, August.
- Ballentine, J Gregory & Eris, Ibrahim, 1975. "On the General Equilibrium Analysis of Tax Incidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(3), pages 633-44, June.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1982. "Microeconomic Systems as an Experimental Science," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 923-55, December.
- Bhatia, Kul B, 1982. "Intermediate Goods and the Theory of Tax Incidence," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 37(3), pages 318-38.
- Isaac, R. Mark & McCue, Kenneth F. & Plott, Charles R., .
"Public Goods Provision in an Experimental Environment,"
428, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Mark Isaac, R. & McCue, Kenneth F. & Plott, Charles R., 1985. "Public goods provision in an experimental environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 51-74, February.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003.
"Input Versus Output Taxation In An Experimental International Economy,"
666156000000000277, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2012. "Input versus output taxation in an experimental international economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 216-232.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input Versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1088, CESifo Group Munich.
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2004. "Input versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 2003. "Input versus Output Taxation in an Experimental International Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-058/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rainald Borck & Dirk Engelmann & Wieland Müller & Hans-Theo Normann, 2002.
"Tax Liability-Side Equivalence in Experimental Posted-Offer Markets,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 672-682, January.
- Borck, Rainald & Engelmann, Dirk & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2000. "Tax liability side equivalence in experimental posted-offer markets," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,8, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2003058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans, 2007.
"An experimental investigation of wage taxation and unemployment in closed and open economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 871-900, May.
- Arno Riedl & Frans van Winden, 0000. "An Experimental Investigation of Wage Taxation and Unemployment in Closed and Open Economies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-112/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Raquel Andres & Samuel Calonge, 2005. "Inference on Income Inequality and Tax Progressivity Indices: U-Statistics and Bootstrap Methods," Working Papers 09, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Konrad, K.A. & Morath, F. & Müller, W., 2010.
"Taxation and Market Power,"
2010-03, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian & Müller, Wieland, 2010. "Taxation and market power," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2010-07, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath & Wieland Müller, 2009. "Taxation and Market Power," CESifo Working Paper Series 2880, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.