Coordinating research through research joint ventures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Other versions of this item:
- Gandal, N. & Scotchmen, S., 1991. "Coordinating Research Through Research Joint Ventures," Papers 6-91, Tel Aviv.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silipo, Damiano B., 2008. "Incentives and forms of cooperation in research and development," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 101-119, June.
- Charbel Macdissi & Syoum Negassi, 2002. "International R&D Spillovers: An Empirical Study," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 77-91.
- Francis Bloch & Simona Fabrizi & Steffen Lippert, 2011.
"Learning and Collusion in New Markets with Uncertain Entry Costs,"
- Francis Bloch & Simona Fabrizi & Steffen Lippert, 2011. "Learning and Collusion in New Markets with Uncertain Entry Costs," Working Papers 1112, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Niedermayer, Andras & Wu, Jianjun, 2013. "Breaking up a research consortium," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 342-353.
- Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Schmitz, Patrick W., 1999.
"Know-how disclosure and incomplete contracts,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 181-185, May.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, Jr., 2002.
"The Costs of Shared Ownership: Evidence from International Joint Ventures,"
in: Corporate Alliances
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James Jr., 2004. "The costs of shared ownership: Evidence from international joint ventures," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 323-374, August.
- Murray, Fiona & Stern, Scott & Campbell, Georgina & MacCormack, Alan, 2012. "Grand Innovation Prizes: A theoretical, normative, and empirical evaluation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1779-1792.
- Pilar Socorro, M., 2007. "Optimal technology policy under asymmetric information in a research joint venture," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 76-97, January.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2002. "International Joint Ventures and the Boundaries of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 9115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aikaterini KOKKINOU, 2010. "Economic growth, innovation and collaborative research and development activities," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 5(1), Spring.
- Suzanne Scotchmer., 1999.
"Delegating Investment in a Common-Value Project,"
Economics Working Papers
E99-266, University of California at Berkeley.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 2000. "Delegating Investment in a Common-Value Project," Industrial Organization 9912001, EconWPA.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1999. "Delegating Investment in a Common-Value Project," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4vb8z67z, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Perez-Castrillo, J. David & Sandonis, Joel, 1997. "Disclosure of know-how in research joint ventures," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 51-75, February.
- Ganslandt, Mattias, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 726, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Yi, Sang-Seung, 1999. "Entry, licensing and research joint ventures," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Emeric Henry, 2010. "Promising the right prize," Sciences Po publications 7758, Sciences Po.
- Joseph Plasmans & Ruslan Lukach, 2010. "The Patterns of Inter-firm and Inter-industry Knowledge Flows in the Netherlands," CESifo Working Paper Series 3057, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines, Jr., 1996. ""Basket" Cases: International Joint Ventures After the Tax Reform Act of 1986," NBER Working Papers 5755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desai, Mihir A. & Hines Jr., James R., 1999. ""Basket cases": Tax incentives and international joint venture participation by American multinational firms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 379-402, March.
- Maximo Torero, 2000. "Analyzing the Spillover Mechanism on the Semiconductor Industry in the Silicon Valley and Route 128," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0090, Econometric Society.
- Dasgupta, Sudipto & Tao, Zhigang, 1998. "Contractual incompleteness and the optimality of equity joint ventures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 391-413, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.