The regulation of multiproduct firms : Part I: Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaisa Kotakorpi, 2002. "Access Pricing and Competition in Telecommunications," Discussion Papers 283, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- De Borger, Bruno, 1997. "Public pricing of final and intermediate goods in the presence of externalities," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 765-781, December.
- Moresi, Serge, 1998. "Optimal taxation and firm formation:: A model of asymmetric information," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1525-1551, September.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle, 1998.
"Deregulation and quality,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 169-194, March.
- Lee, Sang-Kyu & Kim, Jae-Cheol, 1996. "An incentive scheme of a non-linear price schedule for regulating a monopolist with unknown cost," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 271-278, February.
- Horn, H. & Lang, H. & Lundgren, S., 1991.
"Managerial Effort Incentives, X-Inefficiency and International Trade,"
507, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Horn, Henrik & Lang, Harald & Lundgren, Stefan, 1995. "Managerial effort incentives, X-inefficiency and international trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 117-138, January.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2004.
"Capital Control, Debt Financing and Innovative Activity,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-75, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2009. "Capital control, debt financing and innovative activity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 372-383, August.
- T. N. Srinivasan, 2002. "Privatisation, Regulation, and Competition in South Asia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 389-422.
- Jehiel, Phillipe & Moldovanu, Benny & Stacchetti, E., 1997.
"Multidimensional Mechanism Design for Auctions with Externalities,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
97-04, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Moldovanu, Benny & Stacchetti, Ennio, 1999. "Multidimensional Mechanism Design for Auctions with Externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 258-293, April.
- Raineri, Ricardo & Giaconi, Pablo, 2005. "Price and access charge discrimination in electricity distribution: An application to the Chilean case," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 771-790, September.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Niederprum, Antonia, 1999. "Determinants of management compensation with risk-averse agents and dispersed ownership of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 17-27, September.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Kolm as a Contributor to Public Utility Pricing, Second Best Culture and the Theory of Regulation," IDEI Working Papers 490, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.