Tax design in the presence of imperfect competition : An example
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2003.
"Politique Ã©nergÃ©tique : aspects stratÃ©giques de la question des approvisionnements,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/5373, Paris Dauphine University.
- Anna Creti & Bertrand Villeneuve, 2003. "Politique énergétique : aspects stratégiques de la question des approvisionnements," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 158(2), pages 73-88.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2006.
"Optimum Commodity Taxation in Pooling Equilibri,"
321307000000000370, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2006. "Optimum Commodity Taxation in Pooling Equilibria," CESifo Working Paper Series 1815, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2006. "Optimum Commodity Taxation in Pooling Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp429, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Verboven, Frank, 1999. "The Markets for Gasoline and Diesel Cars in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sheshinski, Eytan, 2006. "Optimum Commodity Taxation in Pooling Equilibria," MPRA Paper 54717, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Shi, Hui, 2012. "The efficiency of government promotion of inbound tourism: The case of Australia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2711-2718.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Hines, James Jr., 2002.
"Taxation and economic efficiency,"
Handbook of Public Economics, Elsevier,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 21, pages 1347-1421
- Fershtman, C. & Gandal, N. & Markovich, S., 1998.
"Estimating the Effect of Tax Reform in Differentiated Product Oligopolistic Markets,"
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research
1998-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil & Markovich, Sarit, 1999. "Estimating the Effects of Tax Reform in Differentiated Product Oligopolistic Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 2107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fershtman, C. & Gandal, N. & Markovich, S., 1997. "Estimating the Effect of Tax Reform in Differentiated Product Oligopolistic Markets," Papers, Tel Aviv 29-97, Tel Aviv.
- Lambertini, Luca, 1997.
"Optimal Fiscal Regime in a Spatial Duopoly,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 407-420, May.
- Alan J. Auerbach & James R. Hines Jr., 2001. "Perfect Taxation with Imperfect Competition," NBER Working Papers 8138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kurtyka, Oliwia & Mahenc, Philippe, 2011. "The switching effect of environmental taxation within Bertrand differentiated duopoly," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 267-277, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.