Tax design in the presence of imperfect competition : An example
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verboven, Frank, 1999. "The Markets for Gasoline and Diesel Cars in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 2069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2006.
"Optimum Commodity Taxation in Pooling Equilibri,"
321307000000000370, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2006. "Optimum Commodity Taxation in Pooling Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp429, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 2006. "Optimum Commodity Taxation in Pooling Equilibria," CESifo Working Paper Series 1815, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kurtyka, Oliwia & Mahenc, Philippe, 2011. "The switching effect of environmental taxation within Bertrand differentiated duopoly," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 267-277, September.
- Alan J. Auerbach & James R. Hines Jr., 2001. "Perfect Taxation with Imperfect Competition," NBER Working Papers 8138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shi, Hui, 2012. "The efficiency of government promotion of inbound tourism: The case of Australia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2711-2718.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gandal, Neil & Markovich, Sarit, 1999.
"Estimating the Effects of Tax Reform in Differentiated Product Oligopolistic Markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fershtman, C. & Gandal, N. & Markovich, S., 1997. "Estimating the Effect of Tax Reform in Differentiated Product Oligopolistic Markets," Papers 29-97, Tel Aviv.
- Fershtman, C. & Gandal, N. & Markovich, S., 1998. "Estimating the Effect of Tax Reform in Differentiated Product Oligopolistic Markets," Discussion Paper 1998-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2003. "Politique énergétique : aspects stratégiques de la question des approvisionnements," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5373, Paris Dauphine University.
- Luca Lambertini, 1994.
"Optimal Fiscal Regime in a Spatial Duopoly,"
205, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alan J. Auerbach & James R. Hines Jr., 2001.
"Taxation and Economic Efficiency,"
NBER Working Papers
8181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.