Expenditure taxes, income taxes, and time-inconsistency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Gradus, R.H.J.M., 1990.
"Optimal government debt under distortionary taxation,"
1990-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Van De Klundert, T. & Gradus, R., 1990. "Optimal Goverment Debt Under Distortionary Taxation," Papers 9030, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Hammond, Peter J., 2007.
"History : Sunk Cost, or Widespread Externality?,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
808, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Manfred Gärtner & Frode Brevik, 2006.
"Can tax evasion tame Leviathan governments?,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006
2006-19, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Boadway, Robin, 1999. "Le rôle de la théorie de l’optimum du second rang en économie publique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, mars-juin.
- Hoyt, William H. & Jensen, Richard A., 1996. "Precommitment in a system of hierarchical governments," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 481-504, August.
- Coury, Tarek & Petkov, Vladimir P., 2008.
"Delegation and commitment in durable goods monopolies,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 41-55, May.
- Tarek Coury & Vladimir P. Petkov, 2007. "Delegation and Commitment in Durable Goods Monopolies," Economics Series Working Papers 336, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Paola Conconi & Paola Riezman & Carlo Perroni, 2008.
"Is Partial Tax Harmonization Desirable?,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/98550, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo & Riezman, Raymond, 2007. "Is Partial Tax Harmonization Desirable?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 795, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo & Riezman, Raymond, 2006. "Is Partial Tax Harmonization Desirable?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5761, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boadway, Robin & Marceau, Nicolas & Marchand, Maurice, 1996.
"Time-consistent subsidies to unlucky firms,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 619-634, April.
- BOADWAY, Robin & MARCEAU, Nicolas & MARCHAND, Maurice, 1994. "Time-Consistent Subsidies to Unlucky Firms," Cahiers de recherche 9413, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Boadway, R. & Marceau, N. & Marchand, M., . "Time-consistent subsidies to unlucky firms," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1220, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1990. "Public Sector Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 3508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Boadway & David Wildasin, 1994. "Taxation and savings: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 19-63, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.