A procedure for testing the signalling hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farber, Henry S & Gibbons, Robert, 1996.
"Learning and Wage Dynamics,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 111(4), pages 1007-47, November.
- James W. Albrecht & Jan C. van Ours, 2006.
"Using Employer Hiring Behavior to Test the Educational Signaling Hypothesis,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(3), pages 361-372, October.
- Albrecht, James & van Ours, Jan C., 2001. "Using Employer Hiring Behavior to Test the Educational Signaling Hypothesis," IZA Discussion Papers 399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albrecht, J.W. & Ours, J.C. van, 2001. "Using Employer Hiring Behavior to Test the Educational Signaling Hypothesis," Discussion Paper 2001-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Albrecht, James & van Ours, Jan C, 2001. "Using Employer Hiring Behaviour to Test the Educational Signalling Hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soumyanetra Munshi, 2014. "Arranged marriage, education and dowry: A Contract-theoretic perspective," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Charles R. Pierret, 2001.
"Employer Learning And Statistical Discrimination,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 116(1), pages 313-350, February.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Charles R. Pierret, 1997. "Employer Learning and Statistical Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 6279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Charles R. Pierret, . "Employer Learning and Statistical Discrimination," IPR working papers 97-18, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Charles R. Pierret, 1997. "Employer learning and statistical discrimination," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-97-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Brown, Sarah & Sessions, John G., 1999. "Education and employment status: a test of the strong screening hypothesis in Italy," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 397-404, October.
- Strobl, Eric, 2003. "Is Education Used as a Signaling Device for Productivity in Developing Countries? Evidence from Ghana," IZA Discussion Papers 683, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:pri:indrel:707 is not listed on IDEAS
- V. Albouy & C. Tavan, 2007. "Dynamics of Social Inequalities in French Higher Education," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2007-06, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.