A numerical comparison of three potential learning and forgetting models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 92 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Kher, Hemant V. & Davis, Darwin J., 2003. "Countering forgetting through training and deployment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 33-46, July.
- Linda Argote & Sara L. Beckman & Dennis Epple, 1990. "The Persistence and Transfer of Learning in Industrial Settings," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 140-154, February.
- Charles D. Bailey, 1989. "Forgetting and the Learning Curve: A Laboratory Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(3), pages 340-352, March.
- Nile W. Hatch & David C. Mowery, 1998. "Process Innovation and Learning by Doing in Semiconductor Manufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1461-1477, November.
- Terwiesch, Christian & E. Bohn, Roger, 2001. "Learning and process improvement during production ramp-up," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Alamri, Adel. A. & Balkhi, Zaid T., 2007. "The effects of learning and forgetting on the optimal production lot size for deteriorating items with time varying demand and deterioration rates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 125-138, May.
- Zanoni, Simone & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Zavanella, Lucio E., 2012. "Vendor managed inventory (VMI) with consignment considering learning and forgetting effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 721-730.
- Corominas, Albert & Olivella, Jordi & Pastor, Rafael, 2010. "A model for the assignment of a set of tasks when work performance depends on experience of all tasks involved," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 335-340, August.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice & Guiffrida, Alfred L., 2010. "Coordinating a three-level supply chain with learning-based continuous improvement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 27-38, September.
- Plaza, Malgorzata & Rohlf, Katrin, 2008. "Learning and performance in ERP implementation projects: A learning-curve model for analyzing and managing consulting costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 72-85, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.