Performance simulation of supply chain designs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 77 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vonderembse, Mark A. & Uppal, Mohit & Huang, Samuel H. & Dismukes, John P., 2006. "Designing supply chains: Towards theory development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 223-238, April.
- Romano, Pietro, 2009. "How can fluid dynamics help supply chain management?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 463-472, April.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2005. "Supply chain simulation tools and techniques: A survey," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-174188, Tilburg University.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2007. "Screening Experiments for Simulation: A Review," Discussion Paper 2007-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hallgren, Mattias & Olhager, Jan, 2006. "Quantification in manufacturing strategy: A methodology and illustration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 113-124, November.
- Potter, Andrew & Yang, Biao & Lalwani, Chandra, 2007. "A simulation study of despatch bay performance in the steel processing industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 567-578, June.
- Pero, Margherita & Rossi, Tommaso & Noé, Carlo & Sianesi, Andrea, 2010. "An exploratory study of the relation between supply chain topological features and supply chain performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 266-278, February.
- Don Taylor, G. & Love, Doug M. & Weaver, Miles W. & Stone, James, 2008. "Determining inventory service support levels in multi-national companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 1-11, November.
- van der Vaart, Taco & van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2004. "Buyer focus: Evaluation of a new concept for supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 21-30, November.
- Jie, Ferry, 2011. "Australian Lamb Supply Chain: A Conceptual Framework," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 113738, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.