Performance simulation of supply chain designs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 77 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2007. "Screening Experiments for Simulation: A Review," Discussion Paper 2007-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Vonderembse, Mark A. & Uppal, Mohit & Huang, Samuel H. & Dismukes, John P., 2006. "Designing supply chains: Towards theory development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 223-238, April.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2005. "Supply chain simulation tools and techniques: A survey," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-174188, Tilburg University.
- Romano, Pietro, 2009. "How can fluid dynamics help supply chain management?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 463-472, April.
- Pero, Margherita & Rossi, Tommaso & Noé, Carlo & Sianesi, Andrea, 2010. "An exploratory study of the relation between supply chain topological features and supply chain performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 266-278, February.
- Hallgren, Mattias & Olhager, Jan, 2006. "Quantification in manufacturing strategy: A methodology and illustration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 113-124, November.
- Jie, Ferry, 2011. "Australian Lamb Supply Chain: A Conceptual Framework," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 113738, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- van der Vaart, Taco & van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2004. "Buyer focus: Evaluation of a new concept for supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 21-30, November.
- Don Taylor, G. & Love, Doug M. & Weaver, Miles W. & Stone, James, 2008. "Determining inventory service support levels in multi-national companies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 1-11, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.