Supply chain design and analysis:: Models and methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 55 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Antony Svoronos & Paul Zipkin, 1991. "Evaluation of One-for-One Replenishment Policies for Multiechelon Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 68-83, January.
- Bhatnagar, Rohit & Chandra, Pankaj & Goyal, Suresh K., 1993. "Models for multi-plant coordination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 141-160, June.
- Pyke, David F. & Cohen, Morris A., 1994. "Multiproduct integrated production--distribution systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 18-49, April.
- Jack F. Williams, 1983. "A Hybrid Algorithm for Simultaneous Scheduling of Production and Distribution in Multi-Echelon Structures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 77-92, January.
- Wikner, J. & Towill, D. R. & Naim, M., 1991. "Smoothing supply chain dynamics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 231-248, December.
- Christy, David P. & Grout, John R., 1994. "Safeguarding supply chain relationships," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 233-242, October.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 2004.
"Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem,"
INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1782-1790, December.
- Andrew J. Clark & Herbert Scarf, 1960. "Optimal Policies for a Multi-Echelon Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 475-490, July.
- Pyke, David F. & Cohen, Morris A., 1993. "Performance characteristics of stochastic integrated production-distribution systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 23-48, July.
- van Houtum, G. J. & Inderfurth, K. & Zijm, W. H. M., 1996. "Materials coordination in stochastic multi-echelon systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 1-23, November.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.