Integrated manufacturing/distribution planning decisions with multiple imprecise goals in an uncertain environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Xie, Ying & Petrovic, Dobrila & Burnham, Keith, 2006. "A heuristic procedure for the two-level control of serial supply chains under fuzzy customer demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 37-50, July.
- Giannoccaro, Ilaria & Pontrandolfo, Pierpaolo & Scozzi, Barbara, 2003. "A fuzzy echelon approach for inventory management in supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 185-196, August.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages B141-B164, December.
- Petrovic, Dobrila & Roy, Rajat & Petrovic, Radivoj, 1998. "Modelling and simulation of a supply chain in an uncertain environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 299-309, September.
- Byrne, M.D. & Hossain, M.M., 2005. "Production planning: An improved hybrid approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 225-229, January.
- Rommelfanger, Heinrich, 1996. "Fuzzy linear programming and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 512-527, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.