Quantifying the relative improvements of redesign strategies in a P.C. supply chain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 46-47 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naim, Mohamed M. & Gosling, Jonathan, 2011. "On leanness, agility and leagile supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 342-354, May.
- Green, Kenneth W. & Inman, R.Anthony & Birou, Laura M. & Whitten, Dwayne, 2014. "Total JIT (T-JIT) and its impact on supply chain competency and organizational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 125-135.
- Zhang, Allan N. & Goh, Mark & Meng, Fanwen, 2011. "Conceptual modelling for supply chain inventory visibility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 578-585, October.
- Jie, Ferry, 2011. "Australian Lamb Supply Chain: A Conceptual Framework," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 113738, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Sabri, Ehap H. & Beamon, Benita M., 2000. "A multi-objective approach to simultaneous strategic and operational planning in supply chain design," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 581-598, October.
- Wang, Ge & Huang, Samuel H. & Dismukes, John P., 2004. "Product-driven supply chain selection using integrated multi-criteria decision-making methodology," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 1-15, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.