Distribution free procedures for make-to-order (MTO), make-in-advance (MIA), and composite policies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 48 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert C. Carlson & James V. Jucker & Dean H. Kropp, 1979. "Less Nervous MRP Systems: A Dynamic Economic Lot-Sizing Approach," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(8), pages 754-761, August.
- Liao, Yi & Banerjee, Avijit & Yan, Changyuan, 2011. "A distribution-free newsvendor model with balking and lost sales penalty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 224-227, September.
- Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Chang, Hung-Chi, 2002. "A minimax distribution free procedure for mixed inventory models involving variable lead time with fuzzy lost sales," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Nilsen, Jeffrey, 2013. "Delayed production and raw materials inventory under uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 337-345.
- Mostard, Julien & de Koster, Rene & Teunter, Ruud, 2005. "The distribution-free newsboy problem with resalable returns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 329-342, September.
- Pan, Jason Chao-Hsien & Lo, Ming-Cheng & Hsiao, Yu-Cheng, 2004. "Optimal reorder point inventory models with variable lead time and backorder discount considerations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 488-505, October.
- Khouja, Moutaz, 1999. "The single-period (news-vendor) problem: literature review and suggestions for future research," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 537-553, October.
- Silver, Edward A. & Moon, Ilkyeong, 2001. "The multi-item single period problem with an initial stock of convertible units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 466-477, July.
- Dobhan, Alexander & Oberlaender, Michael, 2013. "Hybrid contracting within multi-location networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 612-619.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.