Statistical prejudice: from eugenics to immigrants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 20 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1972. "The Statistical Theory of Racism and Sexism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 659-61, September.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005.
"Economics and Language,"
666156000000000654, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rubinstein,Ariel, 2000. "Economics and Language," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521789905.
- Rubinstein,Ariel, 2000. "Economics and Language," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521593069.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2000. "Economics and Language," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number lang1, Spring.
- Sandra J. Peart, 2000. "Irrationality and intertemporal choice in early neoclassical thought," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 175-189, February.
- David M. Levy & Sandra J. Peart, 2008. "Analytical Egalitarianism," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 473-479, 07.
- Collard, David, 1996. "Pigou and Future Generations: A Cambridge Tradition," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 585-97, September.
- Levy, David M & Peart, Sandra, 2002. " Galton's Two Papers on Voting as Robust Estimation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 113(3-4), pages 357-65, December.
- Ali Khan, M., 2004. "Composite photography and statistical prejudice: Levy-Peart and Marshall on the theorist and the theorized," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 23-30, March.
- Alina BARBU, 2011. "Difficulties In The Statistical Process: Two Examples In Karl Pearson’S Work," Journal of Doctoral Research in Economics, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 62-67, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.