Statistical prejudice: from eugenics to immigrants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 20 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David M. Levy & Sandra J. Peart, 2008. "Analytical Egalitarianism," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 473-479, 07.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2000.
"Economics and Language,"
Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics,
SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number lang1, Spring.
- A. Rubinstein, 1999. "Economics and Language," Princeton Economic Theory Papers, Economics Department, Princeton University 00s6, Economics Department, Princeton University.
- Rubinstein, A., 1998. "Economics and Language," Papers, Tel Aviv 14-98, Tel Aviv.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Economics and Language," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000654, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Levy, David M & Peart, Sandra, 2002. " Galton's Two Papers on Voting as Robust Estimation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 113(3-4), pages 357-65, December.
- Sandra J. Peart, 2000. "Irrationality and intertemporal choice in early neoclassical thought," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 175-189, February.
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1972. "The Statistical Theory of Racism and Sexism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 659-61, September.
- Collard, David, 1996. "Pigou and Future Generations: A Cambridge Tradition," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 585-97, September.
- Alina BARBU, 2011. "Difficulties In The Statistical Process: Two Examples In Karl Pearsonâ€™S Work," Journal of Doctoral Research in Economics, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 62-67, March.
- Ali Khan, M., 2004. "Composite photography and statistical prejudice: Levy-Peart and Marshall on the theorist and the theorized," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 23-30, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.