Composite photography and statistical prejudice: Levy-Peart and Marshall on the theorist and the theorized
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 20 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Ali Khan, 1993. "On Education as a Commodity," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 541-582.
- M. Ali Khan, 1993. "On Economics and Language," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 51-69, September.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1992.
"Investing in All the People,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 31(4), pages 367-404.
- Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J., 2004. "Statistical prejudice: from eugenics to immigrants," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Ali Khan, M., 1979. "A multisectoral model of a small, open economy with non-shiftable capital and imperfect labor mobility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 369-375.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.