Growth and inequality in an endogenous fiscal policy model with taxes on labor and capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 15 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alesina, Alberto F & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persson, T. & Tabellini, G., 1993.
"Is Inequality Harmful for Growth,"
537, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-22, May.
- Perotti, Roberto, 1996. " Growth, Income Distribution, and Democracy: What the Data Say," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 149-87, June.
- Perotti, Roberto, 1993. "Political Equilibrium, Income Distribution, and Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 755-76, October.
- Barry Bosworth & Gary Burtless, 1992. "Effects of Tax Reform on Labor Supply, Investment, and Saving," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 3-25, Winter.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1993.
"Factor Shares and Savings in Endogenous Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1184-98, December.
- Nguyen-Van, Phu & Pham, Thi Kim Cuong, 2013.
"Endogenous fiscal policies, environmental quality, and status-seeking behavior,"
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 32-40.
- Phu Nguyen-Van & Thi Kim Cuong Pham, 2008. "Endogenous Fiscal Policies, Environmental Quality, and Status-Seeking Behavior," Working Papers 29, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Thi Kim Cuong PHAM & Phu NGUYEN-VAN, 2009. "Endogenous Fiscal Policies, Environmental Quality, and Status-Seeking Behavior," Working Papers of BETA 2009-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2008.
"Fiscal policy and endogenous growth with public infrastructure,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 57-87, January.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005. "Fiscal Policy and Endogenous Growth with Public Infrastructure," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0536, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Fiscal Policy and Endogenous Growth with Public Infrastructure," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 59, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Verónica Fossati, 2002. "Desigualdad y Crecimiento. Un Análisis para las Provincias Argentinas," Department of Economics, Working Papers 043, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Hubert Kempf & stéphane Rossignol, 2005.
"Is inequality harmful for the environment in a growing economy ?,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
v06045, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised May 2006.
- Hubert Kempf & St�Phane Rossignol, 2007. "Is Inequality Harmful For The Environment In A Growing Economy?," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 53-71, 03.
- Hubert Kempf & Stéphane Rossignol, 2005. "Is Inequality Harmful for the Environment in a Growing Economy?," Working Papers 2005.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Volker Grossmann, 2002.
"Income Inequality, Voting Over the Size of Public Consumption, and Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
731, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2003. "Income inequality, voting over the size of public consumption, and growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 265-287, June.
- Borissov, Kirill & Surkov, Alexander, 2010.
"Endogenous growth in a model with heterogeneous agents and voting on public goods,"
27517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirill Borissov & Alexander Surkov, 2010. "Endogenous growth in a model with heterogeneous agents and voting on public goods," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/10, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 29 Sep 2010.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005.
"Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0524, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Infrastructure, Public Education and Growth with Congestion Costs," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 47, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00117046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaas, Leo, 2003. "Productive government spending, growth, and sequential voting," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 227-246, June.
- Mahieu, Géraldine & Rottier, Stéphane, 2000. "Preferences over Capital Income versus Labor Income Taxation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.