Incentives in an international bank
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multinational Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 10 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milton Harris & Artur Raviv, 1997.
"Capital Budgeting and Delegation,"
CRSP working papers
452, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Stoughton, Neal & Zechner, Josef, 1999. "Optimal Capital Allocation Using RAROC And EVA," CEPR Discussion Papers 2344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen F. O'Byrne, 1996. "Eva� And Market Value," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(1), pages 116-126.
- Dennis G. Uyemura & Charles C. Kantor & Justin M. Pettit, 1996. "Eva� For Banks: Value Creation, Risk Management, And Profitability Measurement," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(2), pages 94-109.
- Edward Zaik & John Walter & Gabriela Retting & Christopher James, 1996. "Raroc At Bank Of America: From Theory To Practice," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(2), pages 83-93.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1996. " The Capital Budgeting Process: Incentives and Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1139-74, September.
- Alexis Derviz, 2005.
"Cross-border Risk Transmission by a Multinational Bank,"
Working Papers IES
85, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Alexis Derviz, 2007. "Cross-Border Risk Transmission by a Multinational Bank," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 87-111, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.