Comment on: Openness, imperfect exchange rate pass-through and monetary policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 49 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronald E. Findlay & Carlos Alfredo Rodriguez, 1977. "Intermediate Imports and Macroeconomic Policy under Flexible Exchange Rates," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(2), pages 208-17, May.
- Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2003.
"Closing small open economy models,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 163-185, October.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2002. "Closing Small Open Economy Models," NBER Working Papers 9270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2002. "Closing Small Open Economy Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 3096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2001. "Closing Small Open Economy Models," Departmental Working Papers 200115, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Gagnon, Joseph E., 1989.
"Adjustment costs and international trade dynamics,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 327-344, May.
- Eric Jondeau & Jean-Guillaume Sahuc, 2008.
"Optimal Monetary Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of the Euro Area with Cross-Country Heterogeneity,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(2), pages 23-72, June.
- Jondeau, E. & Sahuc, J-G., 2006. "Optimal Monetary Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of the Euro Area with Cross-country Heterogeneity," Working papers 141, Banque de France.
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah & Rudrani Bhattacharya, 2011.
"Monetary Policy Transmission in an Emerging Market Setting,"
IMF Working Papers
11/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011. "Monetary policy transmission in an emerging market setting," Working Papers 11/78, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2012.
"Budgetary policies in a DSGE model with finite horizons,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 111-130.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Nicola Giammaroli & Alessandro Piergallini, 2011. "Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons," CEIS Research Paper 207, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Jul 2011.
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Giammarioli, Nicola & Piergallini, Alessandro, 2009. "Budgetary Policies in a DSGE Model with Finite Horizons," MPRA Paper 12650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beyer, Andreas & Farmer, Roger E. A., 2003.
"Identifying the monetary transmission mechanism using structural breaks,"
Working Paper Series
0275, European Central Bank.
- Beyer, Andreas & Farmer, Roger E A, 2003. "Identifying the Monetary Transmission Mechanism Using Structural Breaks," CEPR Discussion Papers 4106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kuralbayeva, Karlygash, 2011.
"Inflation persistence and exchange rate regime: Implications for dynamic adjustment to shocks in a small open economy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 193-205, June.
- Karlygash Kuralbayeva, 2011. "Inflation Persistence and Exchange Rate Regime: Implications for dynamic adjustment to shocks in a small open economy," OxCarre Working Papers 063, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.