Tight money and inflation: Further Results
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward F. Buffie, 2003. "Tight Money, Real Interest Rates, and Inflation in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(1), pages 6.
- Betty Daniel, 2000.
"A Fiscal Theory of Currency Crises,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0535, Econometric Society.
- Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andres, 1998. "Fiscal discipline and the choice of a nominal anchor in stabilization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-30, October.
- Alejandro Rodríguez-Arana, 2001. "Optimal Growth and Disinflation under Incomplete Credit Markets," Economia Mexicana NUEVA EPOCA, , vol. 0(1), pages 37-58, January-J.
- Sergey Merzlyakov, 2012. "Strategic Interaction Between Fiscal and Monetary Policies in an Export-Oriented Economy," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(2), pages 201-216, May.
- Guillermo Vuletin, 2013. "Exchange Rate Regimes And Fiscal Discipline: The Role Of Capital Controls," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(4), pages 2096-2109, October.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1985.
"Fiscal Deficits, Exchange Rate Crises and Inflation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
87, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1991. "Fiscal Deficits, Exchange Rate Crises and Inflation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 81-92, January.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1987. "Fiscal Deficits, Exchange Rate Crises and Inflation," NBER Working Papers 2130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Dotsey, 1996. "Some not-so-unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 73-91.
- Allan Drazen, 1997. "Policy Signaling in the Open Economy: A Re-Examination," NBER Working Papers 5892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.