Interval measures of power
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 33 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dan Felsenthal & Moshé Machover & William Zwicker, 1998. "The Bicameral Postulates and Indices of a Priori Voting Power," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 83-116, January.
- Taylor Alan & Zwicker William, 1993. "Weighted Voting, Multicameral Representation, and Power," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 170-181, January.
- Einy, Ezra, 1985. "The desirability relation of simple games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 155-168, October.
- Chris GELLER & Jamie MUSTARD & Ranya SHAHWAN, 2004. "Standard Voting Power Indices Work: An Experimental Investigation of Pure Voting Power," Economics Series 2004_23, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Chris Geller & Jamie Mustard & Ranya Shahwan, 2007. "Focused Power: Experimental Manifestation of the Shapley-Shubik Power Index," Economics Series 2007_13, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Houy, Nicolas & Zwicker, William S., 2014. "The geometry of voting power: Weighted voting and hyper-ellipsoids," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 7-16.
- Geller, Chris R. & Mustard, Jamie & Shahwan, Ranya, 2013. "Focused power: Experiments, the Shapley-Shubik power index, and focal points," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nicolas Houy & William S. Zwicker, 2013. "The geometry of voting power : weighted voting and hyper-ellipsoids," Working Papers halshs-00772953, HAL.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.