Complete simple games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 32 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Einy, Ezra & Lehrer, Ehud, 1989. "Regular Simple Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 195-207.
- Einy, Ezra, 1985. "The desirability relation of simple games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 155-168, October.
- Josep Freixas, 2010. "On ordinal equivalence of the Shapley and Banzhaf values for cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 513-527, October.
- Carreras, Francesc & Llongueras, Maria Dolors & Puente, María Albina, 2009. "Partnership formation and binomial semivalues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 487-499, January.
- Carreras, Francesc, 2005. "A decisiveness index for simple games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 370-387, June.
- Freixas, Josep & Marciniak, Dorota & Pons, Montserrat, 2012. "On the ordinal equivalence of the Johnston, Banzhaf and Shapley power indices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(2), pages 367-375.
- Dwight Bean & Jane Friedman & Cameron Parker, 2010. "Proportional quota weighted voting system hierarchies," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 397-410, March.
- Gvozdeva, Tatiana & Slinko, Arkadii, 2011. "Weighted and roughly weighted simple games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 20-30, January.
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Bolus, Stefan, 2012. "On the use of binary decision diagrams for solving problems on simple games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 529-541.
- Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep, 2004. "A power analysis of linear games with consensus," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 207-221, September.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Roy, Sonali, 2012.
"Hierarchy of players in swap robust voting games,"
Staff General Research Papers
36387, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- J. Freixas, 1997. "Different ways to represent weighted majority games," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 201-211, December.
- Josep Freixas & Montserrat Pons, 2010. "Hierarchies achievable in simple games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 393-404, April.
- Carreras, Francesc & Freixas, Josep, 2008. "On ordinal equivalence of power measures given by regular semivalues," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 221-234, March.
- Maria Axenovich & Sonali Roy, 2010. "On the structure of minimal winning coalitions in simple voting games," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 429-440, March.
- Freixas, Josep & Kurz, Sascha, 2013. "The golden number and Fibonacci sequences in the design of voting structures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 246-257.
- Parker, Cameron, 2012. "The influence relation for ternary voting games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 867-881.
- Sascha Kurz & Stefan Napel, 2012. "Heuristic and exact solutions to the inverse power index problem for small voting bodies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.