Weakness of will and the free-rider problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 10 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Abu Turab Rizvi, 2001. "Preference Formation and the Axioms of Choice," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 141-159.
- Khalil, Elias L., 1996. "Respect, admiration, aggrandizement: Adam Smith as economic psychologist," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 555-577, November.
- Tomer, John F., 1996. "Good habits and bad habits: A new age socio-economic model of preference formation," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 619-638.
- Fabio D’Orlando, 2011. "The Demand for Pornography," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 51-75, March.
- Samuelson,L. & Swinkels,J.M., 2001. "Information and the evolution of the utility function," Working papers 6, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Nick Netzer, 2008.
"Evolution of Time Preferences and Attitudes Towards Risk,"
TWI Research Paper Series
29, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Nick Netzer, 2009. "Evolution of Time Preferences and Attitudes toward Risk," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 937-55, June.
- D'Orlando, Fabio, 2010.
The Journal of Socio-Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 295-305, April.
- Boymal, Jonathan, 2003. "Addiction and intrapersonal externalities in the labour market," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 657-672.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.