Do pure indivisibilities prevent core equivalence? Core equivalence theorem in an atomless economy with purely indivisible commodities only
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4-5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Robert M., 1992. "The core in perfectly competitive economies," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 413-457 Elsevier.
- Hara, C., 2004. "Existence of Equilibria and Core Convergence in Economies with Bads," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0413, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Schmeidler, David, 1972. "A Remark on the Core of an Atomless Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 579-80, May.
- Dierker, Egbert, 1971. "Equilibrium Analysis of Exchange Economies with Indivisible Commodities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(6), pages 997-1008, November.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1977. "Indivisible commodities and general equilibrium theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 443-456, December.
- Shapley, Lloyd & Scarf, Herbert, 1974. "On cores and indivisibility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 23-37, March.
- Ali Khan, M. & Yamazaki, Akira, 1981. "On the cores of economies with indivisible commodities and a continuum of traders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 218-225, April.
- Anderson, Robert M, 1978. "An Elementary Core Equivalence Theorem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1483-87, November.
- Yamazaki, Akira, 1981. "Diversified Consumption Characteristics and Conditionally Dispersed Endowment Distribution: Regularizing Effect and Existence of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 639-54, May.
- Florig, Michael, 2001. "Hierarchic competitive equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 515-546, July.
- Tomoki Inoue, 2009. "Strong core equivalence theorem in an atomless economy with indivisible commodities," Working Papers 418, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Tomoki Inoue, 2009. "Core allocations may not be Walras allocations in any large finite economy with indivisible commodities," Working Papers 419, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Inoue, Tomoki, 2008. "Indivisible commodities and the nonemptiness of the weak core," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 96-111, January.
- Tomoki Inoue, 2009. "Indivisible commodities and an equivalence theorem on the strong core," Working Papers 417, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.