On the equilibrium properties of locational sorting models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 57 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mélody Leplat & Philippe Le Goffe, 2009. "Faut-il réguler l'encombrement des sites récréatifs ? Un modèle de choix discret avec participation," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 90(1), pages 51-77.
- Patrick Bayer & Stephen L. Ross, 2006.
"Identifying Individual and Group Effects in the Presence of Sorting: A Neighborhood Effects Application,"
NBER Working Papers
12211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick J. Bayer & Stephen L. Ross, 2010. "Identifying Individual and Group Effects in the Presence of Sorting: A Neighborhood Effects Application," Working Papers 10-50, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Bayer & Stephen L. Ross, 2006. "Identifying Individual and Group Effects in the Presence of Sorting: A Neighborhood Effects Application," Working papers 2006-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Patrick Bayer & Stephen Ross, 2007. "Identifying Individual and Group Effects in the Presence of Sorting: A Neighborhood Effects Application," Working Papers 07-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hicks, Robert L. & Horrace, William C. & Schnier, Kurt E., 2012. "Strategic substitutes or complements? The game of where to fish," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 70-80.
- Calabrese, Stephen & Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas & Sieg, Holger, 2005. "Local Public Good Provision: Voting, Peer Effects, and Mobility," Papers 10-04-2005, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Ting Zhu & Vishal Singh, 2009. "Spatial competition with endogenous location choices: An application to discount retailing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2010.
"Can Information Asymmetry Cause Stratification?,"
21395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro Mira, 2013. "Identification of Games of Incomplete Information with Multiple Equilibria and Common Unobserved Heterogeneity," Working Papers tecipa-474, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Junjie Zhang & Martin Smith, 2011. "Heterogeneous Response to Marine Reserve Formation: A Sorting Model approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(3), pages 311-325, July.
- David C. Maré & Andrew Coleman & Ruth Pinkerton, 2011. "Patterns of population location in Auckland," Working Papers 11_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- David C. Maré & Andrew Coleman, 2011. "Estimating the determinants of population location in Auckland," Working Papers 11_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2004. "An Equilibrium Model of Sorting in an Urban Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 10865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calabrese, Stephen & Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas & Sieg, Holger, 2006. "Local public good provision: Voting, peer effects, and mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 959-981, August.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Piet Rietveld & Jos Van Ommeren, 2013. "Historic Amenities, Income and Sorting of Households," SERC Discussion Papers 0124, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kuminoff, Nicolai V. & Jarrah, Abdul Salam, 2010. "A new approach to computing hedonic equilibria and investigating the properties of locational sorting models," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 322-335, May.
- Christopher Timmins & Jennifer Murdock, 2006. "A Revealed Preference Approach to the Measurement of Congestion in Travel Cost Models," Working Papers tecipa-213, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2010. "Neighborhood Effects and Housing," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0747, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis Epple & Thomas Romer & Holger Sieg, 2005. "Local Public Good Provision: Voting, Peer Effects, and Mobility," NBER Working Papers 11720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregorio Caetano & Vikram Maheshri, 2013. "School Segregation and the Identification of Tipping Behavior," Working Papers 2013-252-50, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Chen, Yong & Irwin, Elena G. & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam, 2011. "Incorporating Spatial Complexity into Economic Models of Land Markets and Land Use Change," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(3), December.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2009. "Existence of Pure Strategies Nash Equilibria in Social Interaction Games with Dyadic Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.