Telecommuting, traffic congestion, and agglomeration: a general equilibrium model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 52 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walls, Margaret & Safirova, Elena, 2004. "A Review of the Literature on Telecommuting and Its Implications for Vehicle Travel and Emissions," Discussion Papers dp-04-44, Resources For the Future.
- Sergejs Gubins & Erik T. Verhoef, 2011. "Teleworking and Congestion: A Dynamic Bottleneck Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-096/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- De Borger, Bruno & Wuyts, Bart, 2011.
"The structure of the labor market, telecommuting, and optimal peak period congestion tolls: A numerical optimization model,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 426-438, September.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & WUYTS, Bart, 2010. "The structure of the labour market, telecommuting, and optimal peak period congestion tolls: A numerical optimisation model," Working Papers 2010013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Harrington, Winston & Safirova, Elena & Coleman, Conrad & Houde, Sebastien & Finkel, Adam M., 2014. "Distributional Consequences of Public Policies: An Example from the Management of Urban Vehicular Travel Abstract: This paper uses a spatially disaggregated computable general equilibrium model of a l," Discussion Papers dp-14-04, Resources For the Future.
- De Borger, Bruno, 2009. "Commuting, congestion tolls and the structure of the labour market: Optimal congestion pricing in a wage bargaining model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 434-448, July.
- Borger, Bruno De, 2011. "Optimal congestion taxes in a time allocation model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 79-95, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.