Race, Immigrant Status, and Housing Tenure Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 49 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Edin, P.A. & Englund, P., 1989.
"Moving Cost And Housing Demand: Are Recent Movers Really In Equilibrium?,"
1989d, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Englund, Peter, 1991. "Moving costs and housing demand : Are recent movers really in equilibrium?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 299-320, April.
- Gabriel, Stuart A & Rosenthal, Stuart S, 1989. "Household Location and Race: Estimates of Multinomial Logit Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 240-49, May.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "The demand for deductibles in private health insurance : A probit model with sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-252, November.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Linneman, Peter, 1996. "Analysis of the Changing Influences on Traditional Households' Ownership Patterns," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 318-341, May.
- Coulson, N. Edward, 1999. "Why Are Hispanic- and Asian-American Homeownership Rates So Low?: Immigration and Other Factors," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 209-227, March.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Boyes, William J. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Low, Stuart A., 1989. "An econometric analysis of the bank credit scoring problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-14, January.
- Boehm, Thomas P & Herzog, Henry W, Jr & Schlottmann, Alan M, 1991. "Intra-urban Mobility, Migration, and Tenure Choice," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 59-68, February.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1982. "Permanent income, hedonic prices, and demand for housing: New evidence," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 214-237, September.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, .
"Neighborhood Externality Risk and The Home Ownership Status of Properties,"
Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers
387, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hilber, Christian A.L., 2005. "Neighborhood externality risk and the homeownership status of properties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 213-241, March.
- Christian A.L. Hilber, 2003. "Neighborhood externality risk and the homeownership status of properties," Proceedings 885, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Cecile Detang-Dessendre & Gary Hunt & Virginie Piguet & Andrew Plantinga, 2011. "Housing Prices and Inter-urban Migration," ERSA conference papers ersa11p938, European Regional Science Association.
- Tejada Mauricio & Rafael Vidaurre, 2007. "¿Comprar o arrendar una vivienda? Una aplicación para el caso de la ciudad de La Paz," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Dalton, Maurice, 2010. "Temporal and ethnic decompositions of homeownership rates: Synthetic cohorts across five censuses," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 155-166, September.
- David Duffy, 2007. "The Housing Tenure of Immigrants in Ireland: Some Preliminary Analysis," Papers WP188, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bischoff, Oliver, 2012.
"Explaining regional variation in equilibrium real estate prices and income,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-15.
- Oliver Bischoff, 2010. "Explaining Regional Variation in Equilibrium Real Estate Prices and Income," Working Papers 036, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Liu, Yingchun, 2007.
"Explaining the Black-White Homeownership Gap: The Role of Own Wealth, Parental Externalities and Locational Preferences,"
5136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hilber, Christian A.L. & Liu, Yingchun, 2008. "Explaining the black-white homeownership gap: The role of own wealth, parental externalities and locational preferences," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 152-174, June.
- Deng, Yongheng & Ross, Stephen L. & Wachter, Susan M., 2003.
"Racial differences in homeownership: the effect of residential location,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 517-556, September.
- Yongheng Deng & Stephen L. Ross & Susan M. Wachter, 2002. "Racial Differences in Homeownership: The Effect of Residential Location," Working papers 2002-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kusum Mundra, 2013.
"Minority and Immigrant Homeownership Experience: Evidence from the 2009 American Housing Survey,"
Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark
2013-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Mundra, Kusum, 2013. "Minority and Immigrant Homeownership Experience: Evidence from the 2009 American Housing Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 7131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Carrillo & Anthony Yezer, 2008.
"Alternative Measures of Homeownership Gaps Across Segregated Neighboorhoods,"
2008-07, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Carrillo, Paul & Yezer, Anthony, 2009. "Alternative measures of homeownership gaps across segregated neighborhoods," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 542-552, September.
- Sejeong Ha & Christian A. L. Hilber, 2013. "Do Long Distance Moves Discourage Homeownership? Evidence from England," SERC Discussion Papers 0141, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Calem, Paul S. & Firestone, Simon & Wachter, Susan M., 2010. "Credit impairment and housing tenure status," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 219-232, September.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Kusum Mundra, 2010. "Legalization and Immigrant Homeownership: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2010-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Mathias Sinning, 2006.
"Home-ownership and Economic Performance of Immigrants in Germany,"
RWI Discussion Papers
0045, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Mathias Sinning, 2010. "Homeownership and Economic Performance of Immigrants in Germany," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(2), pages 387-409, February.
- Donald R. Haurin & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2009.
"Language, Agglomeration and Hispanic Homeownership,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 155-183.
- Donald Haurin & Stuart Rosenthal, 2007. "Language, Agglomeration, and Hispanic Homeownership," Working Papers 07-04, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Jepsen, Christopher & Jepsen, Lisa K., 2009. "Does home ownership vary by sexual orientation?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 307-315, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.