Homeownership in the 1980s and 1990s: aggregate trends and racial gaps
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 57 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dawkins, Casey J., 2005. "Racial gaps in the transition to first-time homeownership: The role of residential location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 537-554, November.
- Hilber, Christian A.L. & Liu, Yingchun, 2008.
"Explaining the black-white homeownership gap: The role of own wealth, parental externalities and locational preferences,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 152-174, June.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Yingchun Liu, 2007. "Explaining the black-white homeownership gap: the role of own wealth, parental externalities and locational preferences," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4380, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Liu, Yingchun, 2007. "Explaining the Black-White Homeownership Gap: The Role of Own Wealth, Parental Externalities and Locational Preferences," MPRA Paper 5136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bischoff, Oliver, 2012.
"Explaining regional variation in equilibrium real estate prices and income,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-15.
- Oliver Bischoff, 2010. "Explaining Regional Variation in Equilibrium Real Estate Prices and Income," Working Papers 036, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Chris Mayer & Karen Pence, 2008. "Subprime mortgages: what, where, and to whom?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher J. Mayer & Karen Pence, 2008. "Subprime Mortgages: What, Where, and to Whom?," NBER Working Papers 14083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Haughwout & Christopher Mayer & Joseph Tracy, 2009. "Subprime mortgage pricing: the impact of race, ethnicity, and gender on the cost of borrowing," Staff Reports 368, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mills, Gregory & Gale, William G. & Patterson, Rhiannon & Engelhardt, Gary V. & Eriksen, Michael D. & Apostolov, Emil, 2008. "Effects of individual development accounts on asset purchases and saving behavior: Evidence from a controlled experiment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1509-1530, June.
- Carrillo, Paul & Yezer, Anthony, 2009.
"Alternative measures of homeownership gaps across segregated neighborhoods,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 542-552, September.
- Paul Carrillo & Anthony Yezer, 2008. "Alternative Measures of Homeownership Gaps Across Segregated Neighboorhoods," Working Papers 2008-07, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Boustan, Leah P. & Margo, Robert A., 2013. "A silver lining to white flight? White suburbanization and African–American homeownership, 1940–1980," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 71-80.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2005. "The Continuing Practice and Impact of Discrimination," Working papers 2005-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2006.
- Evridiki Tsounta, 2011. "Home Sweet Home," IMF Working Papers 11/191, International Monetary Fund.
- Bostic, Raphael & Gabriel, Stuart & Painter, Gary, 2009. "Housing wealth, financial wealth, and consumption: New evidence from micro data," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 79-89, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.