An empirical investigation of alternative approaches to estimating the equilibrium demand for housing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Painter & Zhou Yu, 2004. "Leaving Gateway Metropolitan Areas: Immigrants and the Housing Market," Working Paper 8597, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Borjas, George J., 2002.
"Homeownership in the immigrant population,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 448-476, November.
- Gary Painter & Lihong Yand & Zhou Yu, 2003. "Why are Chinese Homeownership Rates so high?," Working Paper 8620, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Kan, Kamhon, 2000. "Dynamic Modeling of Housing Tenure Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 46-69, July.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Kusum Mundra, 2010. "Legalization and Immigrant Homeownership: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark 2010-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Gary Painter, 2000. "Tenure Choice with Sample Selection: A Note on the Differences among Alternative Samples," Working Paper 8647, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Gary Painter & Lihong Yang & Zhou Yu, 2001. "Heterogeneity in Asian American Homeownership: The Impact of Household Endowments and Immigrant Status," Working Paper 8630, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Zhou Yu, 2003. "Immigration and Sprawl: Race/Ethnicity, Immigrant Status, and Residential Mobility in Household Location Choice," Working Paper 8612, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Gary Painter & Stuart A. Gabriel & Dowell Myers, 1999. "Race, Immigrant Status, and Housing Tenure Choice," Working Paper 8660, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Hansen, Julia L. & Formby, John P. & Smith, W. James, 1998. "Estimating the Income Elasticity of Demand for Housing: A Comparison of Traditional and Lorenz-Concentration Curve Methodologies," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 328-342, December.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2014. "Renting versus Owning and the Role of Human Capital: Evidence from Germany," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 754-788, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.