Cost-benefit analysis and the use of urban land for transportation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saphores, Jean-Daniel M. & Boarnet, Marlon G., 2006. "Uncertainty and the timing of an urban congestion relief investment.: The no-land case," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 189-208, March.
- Michel De Lara & André De Palma & Moez Kilani & Serge Piperno, 2008. "Congestion pricing and long term urban form: Application to Ile-de-France," Working Papers hal-00348439, HAL.
- André De Palma & Moez Kilani & Michel De Lara & Serge Piperno, 2011.
"Cordon pricing in the monocentric city: theory and application to Paris region,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 77(2), pages 105-124.
- André DE PALMA & Moez KILANI & Michel DE LARA & Serge PIPERNO, 2011. "Cordon pricing in the monocentric city: theory and application to Paris region," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ross, Stephen L. & Yinger, John, 2000. "Timing Equilibria in an Urban Model with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 390-413, May.
- Akai, Nobuo & Fukushima, Takashi & Hatta, Tatsuo, 1998. "Optimality of a Competitive Equilibrium in a Small Open City with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 181-198, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.