Cost-benefit analysis and the use of urban land for transportation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Lara, Michel & de Palma, AndrÃ© & Kilani, Moez & Piperno, Serge, 2013. "Congestion pricing and long term urban form: Application to Paris region," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 282-295.
- Michel De Lara & AndrÃ© De Palma & Moez Kilani & Serge Piperno, 2008. "Congestion pricing and long term urban form: Application to Ile-de-France," Working Papers hal-00348439, HAL.
- Saphores, Jean-Daniel M. & Boarnet, Marlon G., 2006. "Uncertainty and the timing of an urban congestion relief investment.: The no-land case," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 189-208, March.
- Akai, Nobuo & Fukushima, Takashi & Hatta, Tatsuo, 1998. "Optimality of a Competitive Equilibrium in a Small Open City with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 181-198, March.
- AndrÃ© DE PALMA & Moez KILANI & Michel DE LARA & Serge PIPERNO, 2011.
"Cordon pricing in the monocentric city: theory and application to Paris region,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2011027, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- AndrÃ© De Palma & Moez Kilani & Michel De Lara & Serge Piperno, 2011. "Cordon pricing in the monocentric city: theory and application to Paris region," Recherches Ã©conomiques de Louvain, De Boeck UniversitÃ©, De Boeck UniversitÃ©, vol. 77(2), pages 105-124.
- Ross, Stephen L. & Yinger, John, 2000. "Timing Equilibria in an Urban Model with Congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 390-413, May.
- AndrÃ© De Palma & Moez Kilani & Michel De Lara & Serge Piperno, 2011. "Cordon pricing in the Monocentric city model: Theory and application to Ile-de- France," Post-Print hal-00348437, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.