Optimality of a Competitive Equilibrium in a Small Open City with Congestion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hatta, Tatsuo, 1983. "Competition and nationally optimum resource allocation under the presence of urban traffic congestion," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 145-167, September.
- Solow, Robert M. & Vickrey, William S., 1971. "Land use in a long narrow city," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 430-447, December.
- Robson, Arthur J., 1976. "Cost-benefit analysis and the use of urban land for transportation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 180-191, April.
- Mills, Edwin S & Ferranti, David M, 1971. "Market Choices and Optimum City Size," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 340-45, May.
- Berglas, Eitan, 1976. "On the Theory of Clubs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 116-21, May.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1975. "Congestion and cost-benefit analysis in cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 246-264, July.
- Legey, L. & Ripper, M. & Varaiya, P., 1973. "Effects of congestion on the shape of a city," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 162-179, April.
- Arnott, Richard J., 1979. "Unpriced transport congestion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 294-316, October.
- Hochman, Oded, 1975. "Market Equilibrium Versus Optimum in a Model with Congestion: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 992-96, December.
- O Hochman, D Pines, 1971. "Competitive equilibrium of transportation and housing;in the residential ring of an urban area," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 3(1), pages 51-62, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.