Urban agglomeration economies in the presence of technical change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selting, Anne C. & Allanach, Christopher & Loveridge, Scott, 1994. "The Role Of Agglomeration Economies In Firm Location: A Review Of The Literature," Staff Papers 13321, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Roos K. Andadari & Henri L.F. de Groot & Piet Rietveld, 2012. "Production Externalities in the Wood Furniture Industry in Central Java," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-072/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1997. "Network diseconomies and optimal structure," Working Papers 97-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Daniel Graham, 2000. "Spatial Variation in Labour Productivity in British Manufacturing," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 323-341.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2012072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lall, Somik & Shalizi, Zmarak & Deichmann, Uwe, 2001.
"Agglomeration economies and productivity in Indian industry,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2663, The World Bank.
- Lall, Somik V. & Shalizi, Zmarak & Deichmann, Uwe, 2004. "Agglomeration economies and productivity in Indian industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 643-673, April.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.