Korean unification: How painful and how costly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 30 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2002.
"Germany's Economic Unification: An Assessment after Ten Years,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 113-28, February.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2000. "Germany's Economic Unification. An Assessment after Ten Years," CESifo Working Paper Series 247, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2000. "Germany's Economic Unification: An Assessment after Ten Years," NBER Working Papers 7586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2002. "Germany’s Economic Unification: An Assessment after Ten Years," Munich Reprints in Economics 19643, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Bernd Raffelhuschen & Jan Walliser, 1994. "The burden of German unification: a generational accounting approach," Working Paper 9412, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Erich Gundlach, 2003. "Growth Effects of EU Membership: The Case of East Germany," Empirica, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 237-270, September.
- Kim, Young-Han, 2005. "The optimal path of regional economic integration between asymmetric countries in the North East Asia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 673-687, September.
- Gwyn Adams & Lewis Alexander & Joseph Gagnon, 1992.
"German unification and the European monetary system: a quantitative analysis,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
421, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adams, Gwyn & Alexander, Lewis & Gagnon, Joseph, 1993. "German unification and the European Monetary System: A quantitative analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 353-392, August.
- Atici, Cemal & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2005. "Tradeoffs between income distribution and welfare: The case of Turkey's integration into the European Union," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 553-563, July.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Kim, E. Han & Merill, Yesook, 2003. "North Korea in the World Economy," Staff General Research Papers 11378, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Germany in crisis: the unification challenge, macroeconomic policy shocks and traditions, and EMU," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 29-50.
- Marcus Noland & Sherman Robinson & Ligang Liu, 1999.
"The economics of korean unification,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 255-299.
- Ruiz Estrada, Mario Arturo, 2011. "Policy modeling: Definition, classification and evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 523-536, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.