Flexibility, instability and institutional insecurity in Korean labor market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francis X. Diebold & David Neumark & Daniel Polsky, 1994.
"Job Stability in the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
4859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eisenberg, Theodore, 1990. "Testing the Selection Effect: A New Theoretical Framework with Empirical Tests," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 337-58, June.
- Weisburst, Sanford I, 1999. "Judicial Review of Settlements and Consent Decrees: An Economic Analysis," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 55-99, January.
- Neumark, David & Polsky, Daniel & Hansen, Daniel, 1999.
"Has Job Stability Declined Yet? New Evidence for the 1990s,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages S29-64, October.
- David Neumark & Daniel Polsky & Daniel Hansen, 1997. "Has Job Stability Declined Yet? New Evidence for the 1990's," NBER Working Papers 6330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Priest, George L, 1987. "Measuring Legal Change," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 193-225, Fall.
- Bernhardt, Annette, et al, 1999. "Trends in Job Instability and Wages for Young Adult Men," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages S65-90, October.
- Robert E. Hall, 1984.
"The Importance of Lifetime Jobs in the U.S. Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
0560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E, 1982. "The Importance of Lifetime Jobs in the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 716-24, September.
- Cooter, Robert D & Rubinfeld, Daniel L, 1989. "Economic Analysis of Legal Disputes and Their Resolution," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 1067-97, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.