Contraction and Convergence of carbon emissions: an intertemporal multi-region CGE analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, January.
- Adam Rose & Brandt Stevens & Jae Edmonds & Marshall Wise, 1998. "International Equity and Differentiation in Global Warming Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 25-51, July.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas Rutherford, 2002. "Carbon Abatement and International Spillovers," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(3), pages 391-417, July.
- Welsch, Heinz, 1993. "A CO2 agreement proposal with flexible quotas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 748-756, July.
- Andries Hof & Michel Elzen & Detlef Vuuren, 2009. "Environmental effectiveness and economic consequences of fragmented versus universal regimes: what can we learn from model studies?," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 39-62, February.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Helm, Carsten, 2008. "On the fair division of greenhouse gas abatement cost," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 260-276, May.
- Sonja Peterson & Gernot Klepper, 2007. "Distribution Matters � Taxes vs. Emissions Trading in Post Kyoto Climate Regimes," Kiel Working Papers 1380, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dellink, Rob & van Ierland, Ekko, 2006.
"Pollution abatement in the Netherlands: A dynamic applied general equilibrium assessment,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 207-221, February.
- Ekko van Ierland & Rob Dellink, 2004. "Pollution abatement in the Netherlands: a dynamic applied general equilibrium assessment," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 161, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rob Dellink & Ekko van Ierland, 2004. "Pollution Abatement in the Netherlands: A Dynamic Applied General Equilibrium Assessment," Working Papers 2004.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chang, Chun-Ping & Lee, Chien-Chiang, 2008. "Are per capita carbon dioxide emissions converging among industrialized countries? New time series evidence with structural breaks," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 497-515, August.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2003.
"Is the Discount Rate Relevant in Explaining the Environmental Kuznets Curve?,"
2003.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2008. "Is the discount rate relevant in explaining the Environmental Kuznets Curve?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 191-207.
- Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q., 2011. "An overview of energy consumption of the globalized world economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5920-5928, October.
- Hübler, Michael, 2011. "Technology diffusion under contraction and convergence: A CGE analysis of China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 131-142, January.
- Benjamin Jones & Michael Keen & Jon Strand, 2013.
"Fiscal implications of climate change,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 29-70, February.
- Ekholm, Tommi & Soimakallio, Sampo & Moltmann, Sara & Höhne, Niklas & Syri, Sanna & Savolainen, Ilkka, 2010. "Effort sharing in ambitious, global climate change mitigation scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1797-1810, April.
- Chen, Z.M. & Chen, G.Q., 2011. "Embodied carbon dioxide emission at supra-national scale: A coalition analysis for G7, BRIC, and the rest of the world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2899-2909, May.
- Wissema, Wiepke & Dellink, Rob, 2007. "AGE analysis of the impact of a carbon energy tax on the Irish economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 671-683, March.
- Hiroshi Sakamoto, 2011. "CGE Analysis of Regional Policy in Northern Kyushu Area," ERSA conference papers ersa10p383, European Regional Science Association.
- Johannes Bröcker & Artem Korzhenevych, 2011.
"Forward looking dynamics in spatial CGE modelling,"
Kiel Working Papers
1731, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marco Barassi & Matthew Cole & Robert Elliott, 2011. "The Stochastic Convergence of CO 2 Emissions: A Long Memory Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(3), pages 367-385, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.