Testing for non-linearity in labour markets: the case of Germany and the UK
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 25 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Frank, Murray Z. & Stengos, Thanasis, 1988. "Some evidence concerning macroeconomic chaos," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 423-438.
- Campbell, J.R. & Kuttner, K.N., 1996.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Employment Reallocation,"
RCER Working Papers
415, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Campbell, Jeffrey R. & Kuttner, Kenneth N., 1996. "Macroeconomic effects of employment reallocation," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 87-116, June.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Terasvirta, Timo, 1993. "Modelling Non-Linear Economic Relationships," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773207.
- T Panagiotidis & G Pelloni, 2002. "Is non-linear serial dependence present in the US unemployment rate and the growth rates of employment sectoral shares?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 10, Society for Computational Economics.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, 2000. "Macroeconomic Effects Of Sectoral Shocks In Us, Uk And Germany: A Bvar-Garch-M Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 253, Society for Computational Economics.
- T. Panagiotidis & G. Pelloni, 2004.
"Non-Linearity in the Canadian and US Labour Markets: Univariate and Multivariate Evidence from A Battery of Tests,"
506, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2007. "Non-Linearity In The Canadian And Us Labour Markets: Univariate And Multivariate Evidence From A Battery Of Tests," Working Paper Series 06-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Theodore Panagiotidis & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2005. "Non-Linearity in the Canadian and US Labour Market: Univariate and Multivariate Evidence from a battery of tests," Discussion Paper Series 2005_8, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2005.
- Dilem Yildirim & Ralf Becker & Denise R Osborn, 2009. "Bootstrap Unit Root Tests for Nonlinear Threshold Models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0915, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- T Tang, 2009. "Testing for Non-linearity in the Balancing Item of Balance of Payments Accounts: The Case of 20 Industrial Countries," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 14(2), pages 107-124, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.