On inefficiencies in the European sugar regime
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 23 (2001)
Issue (Month): 6 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe, et al, 1997. "Quota Mobility in the European Sugar Regime," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 1-30.
- Rucker, Randal R & Thurman, Walter N & Sumner, Daniel A, 1995. "Restricting the Market for Quota: An Analysis of Tobacco Production Rights with Corroboration from Congressional Testimony," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 142-75, February.
- Naudé, Wim & Rossouw, Riaan, 2008. "South African quotas on textile imports from China: A policy error?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 737-750.
- Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs & Johan Swinnen, 2010.
"EU Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2010_47, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2012. "European Union Land Markets and the Common Agricultural Policy," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126683, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d’Artis & Swinnen, Jo, 2012.
"Income Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Payment Scheme in the European Union,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
134, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2008. "Static and Dynamic Distributional Effects of Decoupled Payments: Single Farm Payments in the European Union," LICOS Discussion Papers 20708, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Gohin, Alexandre & Bureau, Jean-Christophe, 2005. "Sugar Market Liberalization: Modeling the EU Supply of "C" Sugar," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24740, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gotor, Elisabetta & Tsigas, Marinos E., 2011. "The impact of the EU sugar trade reform on poor households in developing countries: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 568-582, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.