Post-Mortem of a Stabilization Plan: The Collor Plan in Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1985.
"Dynamic Behavior of Capital Accumulation in a Cash-in-Advance Model,"
NBER Working Papers
1549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1985. "Dynamic behavior of capital accumulation in a cash-in-advance model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 55-71, July.
- Benoit Carmichael, 1985. "Anticipated Inflation and the Stock Market," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 285-93, May.
- Pedro H. Albuquerque & Solange Gouvea, 2005.
"Canaries and Vultures: A Quantitative History of Monetary Mismanagement in Brazil,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Albuquerque, Pedro H. & Gouvea, Solange, 2009. "Canaries and vultures: A quantitative history of monetary mismanagement in Brazil," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 479-495, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.