Comparing customer satisfaction across industries and countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 23 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johnson, Michael D & Anderson, Eugene W & Fornell, Claes, 1995. " Rational and Adaptive Performance Expectations in a Customer Satisfaction Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(4), pages 695-707, March.
- Simon, Julian L, 1974. "Interpersonal Welfare Comparisons Can be Made-and Used for Redistribution Decisions," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 63-98.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Claes Fornell & Roland T. Rust, 1997. "Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Profitability: Differences Between Goods and Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 129-145.
- Fornell, Claes & Johnson, Michael D., 1993. "Differentiation as a basis for explaining customer satisfaction across industries," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 681-696, December.
- Johnson, Michael D. & Fornell, Claes, 1991. "A framework for comparing customer satisfaction across individuals and product categories," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 267-286, June.
- He, Yan-Qun & Chan, Lai-Kow & Wu, Ming-Lu, 2007. "Balancing productivity and consumer satisfaction for profitability: Statistical and fuzzy regression analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 252-263, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.