Structural change in macroeconomic time series: A complex systems perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Hinich , Melvin J. & Rothman, Philip, 1998.
"Frequency-Domain Test Of Time Reversibility,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 72-88, March.
- Ramsey, James B & Rothman, Philip, 1996.
"Time Irreversibility and Business Cycle Asymmetry,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Potter, Simon M, 1995.
"A Nonlinear Approach to US GNP,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 109-25, April-Jun.
- Wild, Phillip, 2002. "A Spectral-Based Cusum Test Of Evolutionary Change," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 385-407, June.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-84, March.
- Prof John Foster, 2004.
"From Simplistic to Complex Systems in Economics,"
Discussion Papers Series
335, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Stephanie Forrest & Terry Jones, 1994. "Modeling Complex Adaptive Systems with Echo," Working Papers 94-12-064, Santa Fe Institute.
- Farley, John U. & Hinich, Melvin & McGuire, Timothy W., 1975. "Some comparisons of tests for a shift in the slopes of a multivariate linear time series model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 297-318, August.
- Melvin Hinich & John U. Farley, 1966. "Theory and Application of an Estimation Model for Time Series with Nonstationary Means," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(9), pages 648-658, May.
- Bai, Jushan, 1996. "Testing for Parameter Constancy in Linear Regressions: An Empirical Distribution Function Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 597-622, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Werner Ploberger, 1992.
"Optimal Tests When a Nuisance Parameter Is Present Only Under the Alternative,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1015, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W K & Ploberger, Werner, 1994. "Optimal Tests When a Nuisance Parameter Is Present Only under the Alternative," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1383-1414, November.
- Talwar, Prem P., 1983. "Detecting a shift in location : Some robust tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 353-367, December.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1993.
"Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 821-56, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1990. "Tests for Parameter Instability and Structural Change with Unknown Change Point," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 943, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Terasvirta, T & Anderson, H M, 1992. "Characterizing Nonlinearities in Business Cycles Using Smooth Transition Autoregressive Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages S119-36, Suppl. De.
- Kim, H. J., 1994. "Likelihood Ratio and Cumulative Sum Tests for a Change-Point in Linear Regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 54-70, October.
- Hamilton, James D., 1990. "Analysis of time series subject to changes in regime," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 39-70.
- Hendry, David F., 2000. "On detectable and non-detectable structural change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 45-65, July.
- Hansen, B.E., 1991.
"Inference when a Nuisance Parameter is Not Identified Under the Null Hypothesis,"
RCER Working Papers
296, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1996. "Inference When a Nuisance Parameter Is Not Identified under the Null Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(2), pages 413-30, March.
- Angel Asensio, 2007. "Inflation targeting drawbacks in the absence of a 'natural' anchor," Post-Print halshs-00189225, HAL.
- Di Guilmi, C. & Gallegati, M. & Landini, S., 2008.
"Economic dynamics with financial fragility and mean-field interaction: A model,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 387(15), pages 3852-3861.
- Corrado Di Guilmi & Mauro Gallegati & Simone Landini, 2007. "Economic dynamics with financial fragility and mean-field interaction: a model," Papers 0709.2083, arXiv.org.
- Angel Asensio, 2008. "The growing evidence of Keynes's methodology advantage and its consequences within the four macro-markets framework," Post-Print halshs-00189221, HAL.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Corrado Di Guilmi & Mauro Gallegati & Simone Landini, 2012. "Reconstructing Aggregate Dynamics in Heterogeneous Agents Models. A Markovian Approach," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 117-146.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.