Monetary Policy and Financial Liberalization: The Case of United Kingdom Consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2004.
"Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: a Structural Econometric Analysis,"
2004 Meeting Papers
201, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2004. "Consumption, house prices, and collateral constraints: a structural econometric analysis," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 304-320, December.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2004. "Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: a Structural Econometric Analysis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 589, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Sep 2004.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2004. "Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: A Structural Econometric Analysis," 2004 Meeting Papers 207b, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2005.
"Consumption, (Dis) Aggregate Wealth and Asset Returns,"
NIPE Working Papers
9/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Sousa, Ricardo M., 2010. "Consumption, (dis)aggregate wealth, and asset returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 606-622, September.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2006. "Consumption, (Dis)Aggregate Wealth and Asset Returns," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 212, Society for Computational Economics.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Kishwar Nawaz & Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon & Gazi Salah Uddin, 2014.
"Does The Keynesian Absolute Income Hypothesis Exist in Pakistan?,"
2014-411, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nawaz, Kishwer & AROURI, Mohamed El Hedi & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013. "Does The Keynesian Absolute Income Hypothesis Exist in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 47923, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2013.
- L. Marattin & P. Paesani & S. Salotti, 2011.
"Fiscal shocks, public debt, and long-term interest rate dynamics,"
wp740, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marattin, Luigi & Paesani, Paolo & Salotti, Simone, 2011. "Fiscal shocks, public debt, and long-term interest rate dynamics," Working Papers 14/2011, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Emilio Fernandez-Corugedo & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Consumer credit conditions in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 314, Bank of England.
- repec:mos:druwps:2009-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nawaz, Kishwar & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric & Uddin, Gazi Salah, 2013. "On the validity of the Keynesian Absolute Income hypothesis in Pakistan: An ARDL bounds testing approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 290-296.
- James, Ang, 2009.
"Financial Liberalization and the Aid-Growth Relationship in India,"
14411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conceição Pereira, 2003. "The Effects of Households’ and Firms’ Borrowing Constraints on Economic Growth," GEMF Working Papers 2003-04, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Chowdhury, Abdur R., 2001. "The Impact of Financial Reform on Private Savings in Bangladesh," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.