Monetary Policy and Financial Liberalization: The Case of United Kingdom Consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James, Ang, 2009.
"Financial Liberalization and the Aid-Growth Relationship in India,"
14411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James B. Ang, 2009. "Financial Liberalization And The Aid Growth Relationship In India," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 10-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Conceição Pereira, 2003. "The Effects of Households’ and Firms’ Borrowing Constraints on Economic Growth," GEMF Working Papers 2003-04, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2006.
"Consumption, (Dis)Aggregate Wealth and Asset Returns,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
212, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sousa, Ricardo M., 2010. "Consumption, (dis)aggregate wealth, and asset returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 606-622, September.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2005. "Consumption, (Dis) Aggregate Wealth and Asset Returns," NIPE Working Papers 9/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Chowdhury, Abdur R., 2001. "The Impact of Financial Reform on Private Savings in Bangladesh," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nawaz, Kishwer & AROURI, Mohamed El Hedi & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013. "Does The Keynesian Absolute Income Hypothesis Exist in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 47923, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2013.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2004.
"Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: a Structural Econometric Analysis,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
589, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Sep 2004.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2004. "Consumption, house prices, and collateral constraints: a structural econometric analysis," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 304-320, December.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2004. "Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: A Structural Econometric Analysis," 2004 Meeting Papers 207b, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2004. "Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: a Structural Econometric Analysis," 2004 Meeting Papers 201, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marattin, Luigi & Paesani, Paolo & Salotti, Simone, 2011.
"Fiscal shocks, public debt, and long-term interest rate dynamics,"
14/2011, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- L. Marattin & P. Paesani & S. Salotti, 2011. "Fiscal shocks, public debt, and long-term interest rate dynamics," Working Papers wp740, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Emilio Fernandez-Corugedo & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Consumer credit conditions in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 314, Bank of England.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.