Monetary Policy and Financial Liberalization: The Case of United Kingdom Consumption
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2004.
"Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: a Structural Econometric Analysis,"
2004 Meeting Papers
201, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2004. "Consumption, house prices, and collateral constraints: a structural econometric analysis," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 304-320, December.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2004. "Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: a Structural Econometric Analysis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 589, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Sep 2004.
- Iacoviello, Matteo, 2004. "Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: A Structural Econometric Analysis," 2004 Meeting Papers 207b, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sousa, Ricardo M., 2010.
"Consumption, (dis)aggregate wealth, and asset returns,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 606-622, September.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2006. "Consumption, (Dis)Aggregate Wealth and Asset Returns," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 212, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2005. "Consumption, (Dis) Aggregate Wealth and Asset Returns," NIPE Working Papers 9/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nawaz, Kishwer & AROURI, Mohamed El Hedi & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013. "Does The Keynesian Absolute Income Hypothesis Exist in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 47923, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2013.
- Conceição Pereira, 2003. "The Effects of Households’ and Firms’ Borrowing Constraints on Economic Growth," GEMF Working Papers 2003-04, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- James, Ang, 2009.
"Financial Liberalization and the Aid-Growth Relationship in India,"
14411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James B. Ang, 2009. "Financial Liberalization And The Aid Growth Relationship In India," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 10-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Emilio Fernandez-Corugedo & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Consumer credit conditions in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 314, Bank of England.
- L. Marattin & P. Paesani & S. Salotti, 2011.
"Fiscal shocks, public debt, and long-term interest rate dynamics,"
wp740, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marattin, Luigi & Paesani, Paolo & Salotti, Simone, 2011. "Fiscal shocks, public debt, and long-term interest rate dynamics," Working Papers 14/2011, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nawaz, Kishwar & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric & Uddin, Gazi Salah, 2013. "On the validity of the Keynesian Absolute Income hypothesis in Pakistan: An ARDL bounds testing approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 290-296.
- Chowdhury, Abdur R., 2001. "The Impact of Financial Reform on Private Savings in Bangladesh," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.