Stability of the Market Equilibrium in Romer's Model of Endogenous Technological Change: A Complete Characterization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnold, Lutz G. & Kornprobst, Wolfgang, 2006. "The Dynamics of the Romer R&D Growth Model with Quality Upgrading," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 413, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2011.
"R&D Spillovers In An Endogenous Growth Model With Physical Capital, Human Capital, And Varieties,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 223-239, April.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2008. "R&D Spillovers in an Endogenous Growth Model with Physical Capital, Human Capital and Varieties," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp532, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Finn Martensen, 2013. "Globalization, Unemployment, and Product Cycles: Short- and Long-Run Effects," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Mondal, Debasis, 2008. "Stability analysis of the Grossman-Helpman model of endogenous product cycles," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1302-1322, September.
- Eicher, Theo & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia, 2008. "Endogenous strength of intellectual property rights: Implications for economic development and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 237-258, February.
- Maria João Ribeiro, 2003. "Endogenous Growth: Analytical Review of its Generating Mechanisms," NIPE Working Papers 4/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- William Barnett & Taniya Ghosh, 2013.
"Stability Analysis of Uzawa-Lucas Endogenous Growth Model,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201304, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Barnett, William A. & Ghosh, Taniya, 2013. "Stability analysis of Uzawa-Lucas endogenous growth model," MPRA Paper 47231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria João Ribeiro Thompson, 2003. "A Nonscale Growth Model with R&D and Human Capital Accumulation," NIPE Working Papers 5/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 2002. "On the growth effects of North-South trade: the role of labor market flexibility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 451-466, December.
- Doi, Junko & Mino, Kazuo, 2005.
"Technological spillovers and patterns of growth with sector-specific R&D,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 557-578, December.
- Doi, Junko & Mino, Kazuo, 2004. "Technological Spillovers and Patterns of Growth with Sector-Specific R&D," MPRA Paper 16995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slobodyan, Sergey, 2007.
"Indeterminacy and stability in a modified Romer model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 169-177, March.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2002. "Indeterminacy and Stability in a Modified Romer Model," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp205, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2006. "Indeterminacy and Stability in a Modified Romer Model: A General Case," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp284, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Tatsuro Iwaisako & Koichi Futagami, 2013. "Patent protection, capital accumulation, and economic growth," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 631-668, March.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 2003. "Growth in stages," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 55-74, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.