Stability of the Market Equilibrium in Romer's Model of Endogenous Technological Change: A Complete Characterization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria João Ribeiro, 2003. "Endogenous Growth: Analytical Review of its Generating Mechanisms," NIPE Working Papers 4/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Slobodyan, Sergey, 2007.
"Indeterminacy and stability in a modified Romer model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 169-177, March.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2002. "Indeterminacy and Stability in a Modified Romer Model," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp205, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Barnett, William A. & Ghosh, Taniya, 2013.
"Stability analysis of Uzawa-Lucas endogenous growth model,"
47231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Taniya Ghosh, 2013. "Stability Analysis of Uzawa-Lucas Endogenous Growth Model," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201304, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2013.
- Arnold, Lutz G. & Kornprobst, Wolfgang, 2006. "The Dynamics of the Romer R&D Growth Model with Quality Upgrading," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 413, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Maria João Ribeiro Thompson, 2003. "A Nonscale Growth Model with R&D and Human Capital Accumulation," NIPE Working Papers 5/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Sergey Slobodyan, 2006. "Indeterminacy and Stability in a Modified Romer Model: A General Case," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp284, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Doi, Junko & Mino, Kazuo, 2004.
"Technological Spillovers and Patterns of Growth with Sector-Specific R&D,"
16995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doi, Junko & Mino, Kazuo, 2005. "Technological spillovers and patterns of growth with sector-specific R&D," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 557-578, December.
- Shiro Kuwahara, 2013. "Dynamical analysis of the R&D-based growth model with a regime switch," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 35-57, January.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 2003. "Growth in stages," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 55-74, March.
- Mondal, Debasis, 2008. "Stability analysis of the Grossman-Helpman model of endogenous product cycles," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1302-1322, September.
- Eicher, Theo & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia, 2008. "Endogenous strength of intellectual property rights: Implications for economic development and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 237-258, February.
- Finn Martensen, 2013. "Globalization, Unemployment, and Product Cycles: Short- and Long-Run Effects," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-16, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2008.
"R&D Spillovers in an Endogenous Growth Model with Physical Capital, Human Capital and Varieties,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp532, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2011. "R&D Spillovers In An Endogenous Growth Model With Physical Capital, Human Capital, And Varieties," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 223-239, April.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Tatsuro Iwaisako & Koichi Futagami, 2013. "Patent protection, capital accumulation, and economic growth," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 631-668, March.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 2002. "On the growth effects of North-South trade: the role of labor market flexibility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 451-466, December.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.