Optimal Pegs for East Asian Currencies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 13 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles de Truchis & Benjamin Keddad, 2012.
"South East Asian Monetary Integration: New Evidences from Fractional Cointegration of Real Exchange Rates,"
AMSE Working Papers
1229, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 05 Nov 2012.
- de Truchis, Gilles & Keddad, Benjamin, 2013. "Southeast Asian monetary integration: New evidences from fractional cointegration of real exchange rates," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 394-412.
- Gilles De Truchis & Benjamin Keddad, 2012. "South East Asian Monetary Integration: New Evidences from Fractional Cointegration of Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers halshs-00793503, HAL.
- Gilles de Truchis & Benjamin Keddad, 2012. "South East Asian Monetary Integration: New Evidences from Fractional Cointegration of Real Exchange Rates," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1039, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen Rajan, 2002. "Optimal currency baskets and the third currency phenomenon: exchange rate policy in Southeast Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(8), pages 1053-1073.
- Hsiufen Hsu, 2009. "Is a common currency area feasible for East Asia? A multivariate structural VAR approach," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09E006, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Kang-Soek Lee & Philippe Saucier, 2005. "La coopération monétaire régionale est-elle un préalable à l'intégration commerciale de l'Asie ?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 130(2), pages 95-110.
- Benjamin Keddad, 2013.
"Assessing Asian Exchange Rates Coordination under Regional Currency Basket System,"
AMSE Working Papers
1345, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Sep 2013.
- Benjamin Keddad, 2013. "Assessing Asian Exchange Rates Coordination under Regional Currency Basket System," Working Papers halshs-00862254, HAL.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Ito, Takatoshi, 2002.
"On the Desirability of a Regional Basket Currency Arrangement,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 317-334, September.
- Eiji Ogawa & Takatoshi Ito, 2000. "On the Desirability of a Regional Basket Currency Arrangement," NBER Working Papers 8002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Keddad, 2013. "Exchange rate coordination in Asia under regional currency basket systems," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2913-2929.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Takagi, Shinji, 2000. "Proposed strategy for a regional exchange rate arrangement in post-crisis East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2503, The World Bank.
- Kazuko Shirono, 2007. "Real Effects of Common Currencies in East Asia," IMF Working Papers 07/166, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.