Yen bloc or koala bloc? Currency relationships after the East Asian crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Japan and the World Economy.
Volume (Year): 17 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505557
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Su Zhou, 1998. "Exchange rate systems and linkages in the pacific basin," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(1), pages 66-84, March.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Montanes, Antonio & Ponz, Monserrat, 2000. "Evidence of long-run purchasing power parity: analysis of real asian exchange rates in terms of the Japanese yen," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 351-361, December.
- Park, Joon Y. & Sung, Jaewhan, 1994. "Testing for Unit Roots in Models with Structural Change," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 917-936, December.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Mougoue, Mbodja, 1996. "Cointegration among Asian currencies: Evidence of the increasing influence of the Japanese yen," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 291-308, September.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1995.
"Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?,"
NBER Working Papers
4050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1993. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," NBER Chapters, in: Regionalism and Rivalry: Japan and the United States in Pacific Asia, pages 53-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1993. "Is Japan Creating a Yen Bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C93-007, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1992. "Is Japan creating a yen bloc in East Asia and the Pacific?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 92-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Siwei Goo & Reza Siregar, 2009.
"Economic Shocks And Exchange Rate As A Shock Absorber In Indonesia And Thailand,"
South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number sp72, June.
- Goo, Siwei & Siregar, Reza Y. Siregar, 2009. "Economic Shocks and Exchange Rate as a Shock Absorber in Indonesia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 16875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Bong-Han & Min, Hong-Ghi & McDonald, Judy & Hwang, Young-Soon, 2012. "Yen-synchronization of floating East Asian currencies: A regime-switching regression model and micro-structural analysis," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 221-232.
- Bong-Han Kim & Hyeongwoo Kim & Hong-Ghi Min, 2011.
"Reassessing the Link between the Japanese Yen and Emerging Asian Currencies,"
Auburn Economics Working Paper Series
auwp2011-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Kim, Bong-Han & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Min, Hong-Ghi, 2013. "Reassessing the link between the Japanese yen and emerging Asian currencies," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 306-326.
- Colm Kearney & Cal Muckley, 2007. "Is North and Southeast Asia becoming a yen block?," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 337-351.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.