Linear and nonlinear exchange rate exposure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 26 (2007)
Issue (Month): 6 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth A. Froot & Paul Klemperer, 1989.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through When Market Share Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
2542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Klemperer, Paul D, 1989. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through When Market Share Matters," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 637-54, September.
- Knetter, Michael M, 1989. "Price Discrimination by U.S. and German Exporters," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 198-210, March.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1986. "Prices, profit margins, and exchange rates," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 366-379.
- Baldwin, Richard & Krugman, Paul, 1989.
"Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchange Rate Shocks,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 104(4), pages 635-54, November.
- Richard Baldwin & Paul R. Krugman, 1986. "Persistent Trade Effects of Large Exchage Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 2017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodnar, Gordon M. & Gentry, William M., 1993. "Exchange rate exposure and industry characteristics: evidence from Canada, Japan, and the USA," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-45, February.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1987.
"Symmetric Pass-Through of Tariffs and Exchange Rates Under Imperfect Competition: An Empirical Test,"
NBER Working Papers
2453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1989. "Symmetric pass-through of tariffs and exchange rates under imperfect competition: An empirical test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 25-45, August.
- Marston, Richard C., 1990. "Pricing to market in Japanese manufacturing," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 217-236, November.
- Sohnke M. Bartram, 2002.
"Linear and Nonlinear Foreign Exchange Rate Exposures of German Nonfinancial Corporations,"
- Bartram, Sohnke M., 2004. "Linear and nonlinear foreign exchange rate exposures of German nonfinancial corporations," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 673-699, June.
- Bruce Kogut & Nalin Kulatilaka, 1994. "Operating Flexibility, Global Manufacturing, and the Option Value of a Multinational Network," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 123-139, January.
- Marston, Richard C., 2001. "The effects of industry structure on economic exposure," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 149-164, April.
- Gordon M. Bodnar & M.H. Franco Wong, 2003. "Estimating Exchange Rate Exposures: Issues in Model Structure," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 32(1), Spring.
- Allayannis, George & Ihrig, Jane, 2001. "Exposure and Markups," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 805-35.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1990. "The Exchange-Rate Exposure of U.S. Multinationals," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(3), pages 331-45, July.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1991. "The Pricing of Exchange Rate Risk in the Stock Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 363-376, September.
- Dumas, Bernard & Solnik, Bruno, 1995. " The World Price of Foreign Exchange Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 445-79, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989. "Hysteresis, Import Penetration, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(2), pages 205-28, May.
- Baldwin, Richard, 1988.
"Hyteresis in Import Prices: The Beachhead Effect,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 773-85, September.
- Adler, Michael & Dumas, Bernard, 1983. " International Portfolio Choice and Corporation Finance: A Synthesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 925-84, June.
- Katalin Bodnár, 2009. "Exchange rate exposure of Hungarian enterprises – results of a survey," MNB Occasional Papers 2009/80, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Parlapiano, Fabio & Alexeev, Vitali, 2012. "Exchange Rate Risk Exposure and the Value of European Firms," Working Papers 2012-09, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 20 Nov 2012.
- Jamin, Gösta & Entorf, Horst, 2004.
"German Exchange Rate Exposure at DAX and Aggregate Level, International Trade, and the Role of Exchange Rate Adjustment Costs,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Horst Entorf & Gösta Jamin, 2007. "German Exchange Rate Exposure at DAX and Aggregate Levels, International Trade and the Role of Exchange Rate Adjustment Costs," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 344-374, 08.
- Entorf & Jamin, 2005. "German Exchange Rate Exposure at DAX and Aggregate Level, International Trade, and the Role of Exchange Rate Adjustment Costs," International Finance 0508005, EconWPA.
- Entorf, Horst & Jamin, Gösta, 2003. "German Exchange Rate Exposure at DAX and Aggregate Level, International Trade, and the Role of Exchange Rate Adjustment Costs," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 20147, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Boudt, Kris & Liu, Fang & Sercu, Piet, 2012. "Equities' exposures to currencies: Beyond the loglinear model," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/341158, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2008.
"Does the currency regime shape unhedged currency exposure,"
08/50, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010. "Does the currency regime shape unhedged currency exposure?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 760-769, September.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2009. "Does the Currency Regime Shape Unhedged Currency Exposure?," Working Papers id:2049, eSocialSciences.
- Júnior, José L. R., 2008. "Exchange Rate Exposure, Foreign Currency Debt and the Use of Derivatives: Evidence from Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_141, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Aysun, Uluc & Guldi, Melanie, 2011.
"Exchange rate exposure: A nonparametric approach,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 321-337.
- Gamini Premaratne & Prabhath Jayasinghe, 2005. "Exchange rate exposure of stock returns at firm level," International Finance 0503004, EconWPA.
- repec:dar:vpaper:20147 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.