Output, inflation and stabilization: a counterfactual analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Other versions of this item:
- Fackler, J.S. & Rogers, J.H., 1993. "Output, Inflation and Stabilization: A Counterfactual Analysis," Papers 3-93-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1987. "Inflation, Exchange Rates and Stabilization," NBER Working Papers 1739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James S. Fackler & W. Douglas McMillin, 2002.
"Evaluating Monetary Policy Options,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 794-810, April.
- Shaghil Ahmed, 1999. "Sources of economic fluctuations in Latin America and implications for choice of exchange rate regimes," International Finance Discussion Papers 656, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fabio Canova, 2003.
"The transmission of US shocks to Latin America,"
Economics Working Papers
925, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2004.
- W. Douglas McMillin & James S. Fackler, . "Bernanke vs. Taylor: A Post Mortem," Departmental Working Papers 2013-07, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Ahmed, Shaghil, 2003. "Sources of economic fluctuations in Latin America and implications for choice of exchange rate regimes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 181-202, October.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.