The demand for episodes of mental health services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziebarth N, 2009.
"“Do I really need to go to rehab? I’d say no, no, no.” Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programs,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
09/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- NicolasR. Ziebarth, 2010. "Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programmes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(545), pages 816-844, 06.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. ""Do I Really Need to Go to Rehab? I'd say No, No, No.": Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programs," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 212, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. ""Do I Really Need to Go to Rehab? I'd Say No, No, No.": Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 910, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Albert Okunade & Vasudeva Murthy, 2008. "Are physician and non-physician providers of outpatient mental healthcare substitutes or complements? a conceptual clarification," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 393-398, December.
- Chad D. Meyerhoefer & Samuel H. Zuvekas, 2010. "New estimates of the demand for physical and mental health treatment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 297-315.
- Richard C. Lindrooth & Anthony T. Lo Sasso & Ithai Z. Lurie, 2006. "The effect of distance to provider on employee response to changes in mental health benefits," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(10), pages 1133-1141.
- Jeff Desimone & Sara Markowitz, 2003. "The effect of price on counselling sessions attended by depression patients," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(14), pages 899-903.
- Deb, Partha & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2002. "The structure of demand for health care: latent class versus two-part models," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 601-625, July.
- Bowles, Roger Arthur & Florackis, Chrisostomos, 2007. "Duration of the time to reconviction: Evidence from UK prisoner discharge data," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 365-378.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.