The friction cost method for measuring indirect costs of disease
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ours, J.C. van & Ridder, G., 1991. "Cyclical Variation in Vacancy Durations and Vacancy Flows: An Empirical Analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142203, Tilburg University.
- Teulings, Coen & Koopmanschap, Marc, 1989. "An econometric model of crowding out of lower education levels," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1653-1664, October.
- van Ours, Jan & Ridder, Geert, 1991. "Cyclical variation in vacancy durations and vacancy flows : An empirical analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1143-1155, July.
- Shiell, Alan & Gerard, Karen & Donaldson, Cam, 1987. "Cost of illness studies: An aid to decision-making?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 317-323, December.
- Koopmanschap, Marc A. & van Ineveld, B. Martin, 1992. "Towards a new approach for estimating indirect costs of disease," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1005-1010, May.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.