Asian development and poverty reduction strategies: Integrating fisheries into the development discourse
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124.
- Undp, 2003. "HDR 2003 - Millennium Development Goals: A Compact Among Nations to End Human Poverty," Human Development Report (1990 to present), Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), number hdr2003.
- Thorpe, Andy & Reid, Chris & van Anrooy, Raymon & Brugere, Cecile, 2005. "When fisheries influence national policy-making: an analysis of the national development strategies of major fish-producing nations in the developing world," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 211-222, May.
- Allison, Edward H. & Ellis, Frank, 2001. "The livelihoods approach and management of small-scale fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 377-388, September.
- Thorpe, Andy & Bennett, Elizabeth, 2001. "Globalisation And The Sustainability Of World Fisheries: A View From Latin America," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 16(2).
- Allison, E.H., 2011. "Aquaculture, fisheries, poverty and food security," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 39575.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.