Inefficiencies in the UK milk quota system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hervé Guyomard & Xavier Delache & Xavier Irz & Louis-Pascal Mane, 1996. "A Microeconometric Analysis Of Milk Quota Transfer: Application To French Producers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 206-223.
- Boots, Maroeska & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Peerlings, Jack, 1997. "Efficiency Loss Due to Distortions in Dutch Milk Quota Trade," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 31-46.
- Sauer, Johannes, 2008.
"Quota Deregulation and Organic versus Conventional Milk – A Bayesian Distance Function Approach,"
82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK
36869, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sauer, Johannes, 2008. "Quota Deregulation and Organic versus Conventional Milk – A Bayesian Distance Function Approach," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6425, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shrestha, Shailesh & Hennessy, Thia C., 2008. "A prospect of moving towards free milk quota market in Ireland – will milk quota movement follow efficiency?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43657, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lelyon, Baptiste & Chatellier, Vincent & Daniel, Karine, 2008. "Milk Quotas Abolishment And Simplification Of The Single Payment Scheme: Implications On Dairy Farmers’ Productive Strategy In The West Of France," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44795, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johannes Sauer, 2010. "Deregulation and dairy production systems: a Bayesian distance function approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 213-237, December.
- Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Marchand, Fleur L. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Flexible quota constraints in positive mathematical programming models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6640, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wieck, Christine & Heckelei, Thomas, 2004. "Development Of Marginal Cost Distributions In Dairy Production Regions Of The Eu," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19943, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lips, Markus & Rieder, Peter, 2002. "Endogenous adjusted Output Quotas - The Abolishment of the Raw Milk Quota in the European Union," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24817, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.