Inefficiencies in the UK milk quota system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hervé Guyomard & Xavier Delache & Xavier Irz & Louis-Pascal Mane, 1996. "A Microeconometric Analysis Of Milk Quota Transfer: Application To French Producers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 206-223.
- Boots, Maroeska & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Peerlings, Jack, 1997. "Efficiency Loss Due to Distortions in Dutch Milk Quota Trade," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 31-46.
- Shrestha, Shailesh & Hennessy, Thia C., 2008. "A prospect of moving towards free milk quota market in Ireland – will milk quota movement follow efficiency?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43657, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sauer, Johannes, 2008.
"Quota Deregulation and Organic versus Conventional Milk – A Bayesian Distance Function Approach,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6425, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sauer, Johannes, 2008. "Quota Deregulation and Organic versus Conventional Milk – A Bayesian Distance Function Approach," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36869, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Marchand, Fleur L. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Flexible quota constraints in positive mathematical programming models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6640, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lelyon, Baptiste & Chatellier, Vincent & Daniel, Karine, 2008. "Milk Quotas Abolishment And Simplification Of The Single Payment Scheme: Implications On Dairy Farmers’ Productive Strategy In The West Of France," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44795, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johannes Sauer, 2010. "Deregulation and dairy production systems: a Bayesian distance function approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 213-237, December.
- Wieck, Christine & Heckelei, Thomas, 2004. "Development Of Marginal Cost Distributions In Dairy Production Regions Of The Eu," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19943, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lips, Markus & Rieder, Peter, 2002. "Endogenous adjusted Output Quotas - The Abolishment of the Raw Milk Quota in the European Union," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24817, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.