Call options and the risk of underlying securities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuersten, Wolfgang & Linde, Rainer, 2011. "Corporate hedging versus risk-shifting in financially constrained firms: The time-horizon matters!," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 502-525, June.
- Pirjetä, Antti & Ikäheimo, Seppo & Puttonen, Vesa, 2010. "Market pricing of executive stock options and implied risk preferences," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 394-412, June.
- Lo, Andrew W & Wang, Jiang, 1995.
" Implementing Option Pricing Models When Asset Returns Are Predictable,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 87-129, March.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & Wang, Jiang, 1959-, 1993. "Implementing option pricing models when asset returns are predictable," Working papers 3593-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew W. Lo & Jiang Wang, 1994. "Implementing Option Pricing Models When Asset Returns Are Predictable," NBER Working Papers 4720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2004. "When Does Extra Risk Strictly Increase the Value of Options?," Finance 0409004, EconWPA.
- Antonio Mele, 2002.
"Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate,"
460, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Antonio Mele, 2003. "Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 679-716, July.
- A. Mele, 2000. "Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate," THEMA Working Papers 2000-39, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Antonio Mele, 2004.
"General properties of rational stock-market fluctuations,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24701, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antonio Mele, 2004. "General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 223, Econometric Society.
- Mele, Antonio, 2004. "General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations," Economics Series 153, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Antonio Mele, 2004. "General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations," FMG Discussion Papers dp489, Financial Markets Group.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Carlton Osakwe, 1999. "The Valuation of Volatility Options," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-43, CIRANO.
- Carr, Peter & Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Xiao, Yajun, 2008.
"On the qualitative effect of volatility and duration on prices of Asian options,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 162-171, September.
- Peter Carr & Christian-Oliver Ewald & Yajun Xiao, 2008. "On the Qualitative Effect of Volatility and Duration on Prices of Asian Options," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0803, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Norden, Lars, 2001. "Hedging of American equity options: do call and put prices always move in the direction as predicted by the movement in the underlying stock price?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 321-340, December.
- Donald Brown & Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Sign Tests for Dependent Observations and Bounds for Path-Dependent Options," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2581, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2005.
- Donald J. Brown & Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Sign Tests for Dependent Observations and Bounds for Path-Dependent Options," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1518, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2004.
"When Does Extra Risk Strictly Increase an Option's Value?,"
2004-12, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2007. "When Does Extra Risk Strictly Increase an Option's Value?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(5), pages 1647-1667, 2007 14.
- Hyong-Chol O & Ji-Sok Kim, 2013. "General Properties of Solutions to Inhomogeneous Black-Scholes Equations with Discontinuous Maturity Payoffs and Application," Papers 1309.6505, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Lutz Hahnenstein & Klaus Röder, 2007. "Who hedges more when leverage is endogenous? A testable theory of corporate risk management under general distributional conditions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 353-391, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.