Call options and the risk of underlying securities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew W. Lo & Jiang Wang, 1994.
"Implementing Option Pricing Models When Asset Returns Are Predictable,"
NBER Working Papers
4720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo, Andrew W & Wang, Jiang, 1995. " Implementing Option Pricing Models When Asset Returns Are Predictable," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 87-129, March.
- Lo, Andrew W. (Andrew Wen-Chuan) & Wang, Jiang, 1959-, 1993. "Implementing option pricing models when asset returns are predictable," Working papers 3593-93., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kuersten, Wolfgang & Linde, Rainer, 2011. "Corporate hedging versus risk-shifting in financially constrained firms: The time-horizon matters!," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 502-525, June.
- Antonio Mele, 2004.
"General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp489, Financial Markets Group.
- Antonio Mele, 2004. "General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 223, Econometric Society.
- Mele, Antonio, 2004. "General Properties of Rational Stock-Market Fluctuations," Economics Series 153, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Hyong-Chol O & Ji-Sok Kim, 2013. "General Properties of Solutions to Inhomogeneous Black-Scholes Equations with Discontinuous Maturity Payoffs and Application," Papers 1309.6505, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- A. Mele, 2000.
"Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-39, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Antonio Mele, 2003. "Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 679-716, July.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Carlton Osakwe, 1999. "The Valuation of Volatility Options," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-43, CIRANO.
- Norden, Lars, 2001. "Hedging of American equity options: do call and put prices always move in the direction as predicted by the movement in the underlying stock price?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 321-340, December.
- Carr, Peter & Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Xiao, Yajun, 2008.
"On the qualitative effect of volatility and duration on prices of Asian options,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 162-171, September.
- Peter Carr & Christian-Oliver Ewald & Yajun Xiao, 2008. "On the Qualitative Effect of Volatility and Duration on Prices of Asian Options," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0803, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Lutz Hahnenstein & Klaus Röder, 2007. "Who hedges more when leverage is endogenous? A testable theory of corporate risk management under general distributional conditions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 353-391, May.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2007.
"When Does Extra Risk Strictly Increase an Option's Value?,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(5), pages 1647-1667, 2007 14.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2004. "When Does Extra Risk Strictly Increase an Option's Value?," Working Papers 2004-12, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Donald J. Brown & Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Sign Tests for Dependent Observations and Bounds for Path-Dependent Options," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1518, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Antonio Mele, 2002. "Fundamental Properties of Bond Prices in Models of the Short-Term Rate," Working Papers 460, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2004. "When Does Extra Risk Strictly Increase the Value of Options?," Finance 0409004, EconWPA.
- Donald Brown & Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Sign Tests for Dependent Observations and Bounds for Path-Dependent Options," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2581, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jul 2005.
- Pirjetä, Antti & Ikäheimo, Seppo & Puttonen, Vesa, 2010. "Market pricing of executive stock options and implied risk preferences," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 394-412, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.