Decision Rules with Bounded Memory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 90 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Fei Shi, 2012. "Imitation with asymmetric memory," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 193-215, January.
- Vostroknutov, Alexander, 2012. "Non-probabilistic decision making with memory constraints," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 303-305.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2001.
"Cournot versus Walras in Dynamic Oligopolies with Memory,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0110, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos, 2004. "Cournot versus Walras in dynamic oligopolies with memory," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-217, February.
- James Bergin & Dan Bernhardt, 2006.
"Cooperation through Imitation,"
1042, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Vostroknutov, Alexander, 2005. "Non-Probabilistic Decision Making with Memory Constraints," MPRA Paper 2653, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2007.
- William S. Neilson, 2000. "Victory and Defeat in a Model of Behavior in Games and Toward Risk," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0690, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.